SolvedAbout c++

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
About c++
hello!!
I wanna to start learn c++..
I try to read and on intro I was despair..
I want to making hacks ..for the games: maple story or combat arms if it's okay..
I am from Israel so my main language is hebrew then english..
someone recommend me to learn Visual basic.net VB.NET but I ask someone if should I so he said no man this language program have a hard syntax i think hard to learn?
I have assembly book..
on my grade we gonna start learn on C but we haven't start yet because we learn on Excel..
so please I need ur answers and recommendation how to figure out to learn c++..
thanks
sorry for alot mistakes if i just had
if i wrong so give up..
If you want to learn C++ I'd suggest you do some basic programming in html, javascript, vb, etc. Then when you understand basic programming knowledge go for the harder stuff.
Stickies have all you need.
I still don't understand what to do..
i think learn c is okay ..
well if any have recommandiaton please post..

edit: i confusing with c or visual basic
READ DOCUMENTATION!!!!!
or buy books on c++.
Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
READ DOCUMENTATION!!!!!
or buy books on c++.
i think to learn c..
it's good for c++?
what u say?
i found a good website in hebrew!!
Quote Originally Posted by Danielbunny View Post
i think to learn c..
it's good for c++?
what u say?
i found a good website in hebrew!!
You should learn c first
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us