Battleye Global Ban Wave!

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Battleye Global Ban Wave!
Hey, me ( i was hacking with hack) and some Friends from me (they NEVER hacked) just got a Global Ban.
Guys, be careful, a new Battleye Global Ban wave is coming!!!

Global Ban #8c76a5

I Just wanted to say this, that u guys know this!!
I got banned the other day for using Navigator, even though i hadn't been on in over 3 weeks lol
I got banned about 20 minutes ago, I suppose there is a ban wave/
Quote Originally Posted by coletrain View Post
I got banned about 20 minutes ago, I suppose there is a ban wave/
same as me ! i got global banned about 20 min ago too!!
Were any of you actually using a hack at the time or were you playing clean? Also had you previously been kicked for the gamehack#2??
Quote Originally Posted by volvogamer View Post
Were any of you actually using a hack at the time or were you playing clean? Also had you previously been kicked for the gamehack#2??
i was using aj hack , but my friends was using NO HACkS and got banned..
Quote Originally Posted by XxToXiiC View Post
i was using aj hack , but my friends was using NO HACkS and got banned..
Had you spawned your friends any items either dayz legal or not? cant see what hack you are using as forum just it out
Quote Originally Posted by volvogamer View Post
Had you spawned your friends any items either dayz legal or not? cant see what hack you are using as forum just it out
i spawned them items but only LEGAL weapons / items)
I also got banned, using aj, have only been playing using undetected scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by Dildoface View Post
I also got banned, using aj, have only been playing using undetected scripts.
Then i would guess that AJ is now detected even with undetected scripts
None of my keys are banned.

I stopped using AJ after the last detection they have an easy to use product but a lot of detections and lots of down time.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Also those default scripts are not undetected scripts, zombie shield and player shield are both detected and so is teleporting.
I only play on the official hive, Chenarus. The only hack I've used was Nav 3.5-3.6. Haven't used it in about a week.

Logged on today, still not banned.
Same here me and my friends got banned
Quote Originally Posted by exsource View Post
Same here me and my friends got banned
If you got banned, please state what hacks you've used and when.
i used dayz navigator over the weekend. logged on yesterday and i was banned
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?