Updated Borderlands 2 Table (1.0.16) [ Includes Vermi Script and Seraph Crystals!]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Borderlands 2 Table (1.0.16) [ Includes Vermi Script and Seraph Crystals!]
I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS AT ALL. ALL THE CREDIT GOES OUT TO THE CODERS OVER AT CHEAT ENGINE. Here's the most updated table for borderlands 2. Also includes Vermi script as stated before. Enjoy!

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2

Code if you don't want to wait. (Thanks @lockdown6435) Just paste it in a plain text document and save it as a .CT file.
Download:
BL2-Steam-1.0.16 Updated_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 863 downloads Scanning…
please approve!
Link to plaintext

(I assume Pastebin is allowed, as it is just some Cheat Engine code.)


Make a new text document and call it whatever you wish, copy and paste in the pastebin code, abd just be sure to save it as a .ct file. This really doesn't need to be uploaded and waited for.
The vermi spawner is out of date for steam version i think, well it says Launch BL2 first! in spawn mod box . Only a few of the scripts work. I had this same spawn mod i think it was working before dlc update.. Not sure if its out of date version or not.
I'm getting an error that says that line 1569 pos 14 iilegal at document level or something to that effect, any ideas y?
Quote Originally Posted by cHaXEnd2 View Post
I'm getting an error that says that line 1569 pos 14 iilegal at document level or something to that effect, any ideas y?
try and move
</CheatTable>
below
[/code]
plz approve!
Quote Originally Posted by AlexHD View Post
I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THIS AT ALL. ALL THE CREDIT GOES OUT TO THE CODERS OVER AT CHEAT ENGINE. Here's the most updated table for borderlands 2. Also includes Vermi script as stated before. Enjoy! Virus Scan 1ⓘ Virus Scan 2ⓘ Code if you don't want to wait.ⓘ (Thanks @lockdown6435) Just paste it in a plain text document and save it as a .CT file. Download:
/approved.
Golden key script doesn't work.
I'm tired to fire the same mobs again and again so what i wanted is a god-mode for singleplayer. Unfortunately this scripts doesn't work (Steam version).
Anyone has a vermi spawner script yet?
/closed there was a new update.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?