WTSEuro Farming and EXP Farming Service

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Euro Farming and EXP Farming Service
As the title says, I am offering a Euro Farming service and EXP Farming service. The max I will add per person is 3 million euros, unless I have no another requests in progress. To receive this service you need at least 10 posts (so that you can private message me). Please post here and then private message me, using with the following subject "Free Farming" and complete your request using the following form:

Code:
Username:
Password:
Skype:
Euro Farming: [ ] 1M [ ] 2M [ ] 3M (Insert an X in the brackets which reflect the amount of euros you would like to request)
EXP Farming: [ ] Yes [ ] No (Insert an X in the brackets which reflect whether or not you would like exp)
All that I request in return is a simple vouch stating that I am a legitimate and trustworthy user here on MPGH, and a simple thank you. If you can not reach me through a private message on here, I can also me contacted via Skype: datonevlogger
just pm'ed you
I will complete your request tomorrow.
I pmd you also.
Col men, do it fuk aeria!
I have a question, if you do the exp hack, what rank will it be?

EDIT: Sent you a private message, hope you can do it! Thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by Historism View Post
I have a question, if you do the exp hack, what rank will it be?

EDIT: Sent you a private message, hope you can do it! Thanks in advance.
If I do the EXP hack for your account, levels will vary, from Captain 1st Class all the way to Brigadier General. I will begin the Farming right now.
Sent a PM :3
I cannot PM, dunno why.
Plus skype is not able to find your nickname.
Try to add me insted:
the_joker2313
TRUSTED GUY!
Trusted, legit, fast what can i say, thx a lot! I vouche for him.
I have completed requests for @jversion @eliorgi209 @kkkkkk7 @Veracy I will complete the rest of the requests later, right now there is something wrong with my computer. But other users may still post more requests.
Add me on skype :
guelito.antunes
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?