Para More Stable

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Para More Stable
Sup guys,

I saw the "Para Helper" of Jabbewo0ck, but I think it's more difficult with this hack, because sometime you need to spray with it. So I was wondering if we could just augment the stability of the para, so it's a bit more stable? Think about it guys
Use Meaww No recoil / No spread. Easy
Its better to just tap really fast than to spray.
@McPherson I mean, I want to looks legit, with the no recoil hack, others see your recoil normal, so you looks like hacking. @ikaheel Good for you, but for my gamestyle, I prefer spray in some cases.
Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
@McPherson I mean, I want to looks legit, with the no recoil hack, others see your recoil normal, so you looks like hacking. @ikaheel Good for you, but for my gamestyle, I prefer spray in some cases.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
WATCH OUT EVERYBODY THIS GUY WANTS TO SEEM LEGIT WHILE USING HACKS LOL
Some of the hacks features are to seems legit, no?
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
WATCH OUT EVERYBODY THIS GUY WANTS TO SEEM LEGIT WHILE USING HACKS LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
Some of the hacks features are to seems legit, no?
hacks are not legit
"seems"...
/10chars
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
hacks are not legit
I like Jabbers Para helper and it's really better.. did a 15-1 so far. Just try to range your enemies and play a bit more defensive, aim for the head and it will be easy
Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
Sup guys,

I saw the "Para Helper" of Jabbewo0ck, but I think it's more difficult with this hack, because sometime you need to spray with it. So I was wondering if we could just augment the stability of the para, so it's a bit more stable? Think about it guys
When you use rifleman try to spray! I spray in all ocasions and always kill them a lot of people already called me snowshovel and hacker -.-, yersterday i killed 4 guys in a row whit 25 bullets all shoting at me and i just sprayd . Try to spray in all ocasions even if they are 30Meters
Lol Tuga? Which wep do you use? Fn f2k?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?