[app]Glassify any Window

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[app]Glassify any Window
Only works in Vista/7.



This is a commandline app, which takes the exe name as argument. So you create a shortcut to this exe and add "<space>cmd" (without the quotes) at the end of the Target field of the shortcut. So it should look something like this:

C:\Users\Dev\Desktop\Glasser.exe cmd

Then you open a command prompt window and double-click the shortcut. The window will be glassed as shown above. If you want notepad then add "<space>notepad"

As to how you should "black"-ify your app window - that I leave it to you. Maybe some other developer will come up with a masking mechanism ,maybe, to allow users to blackify specific portions of the windows, on a per app basis. [If there weren't some fucking exams coming up then maybe I could have devoted more time to it]. If you want source code then pm me, but I wont give it to every tom,dick and harry.
Glasser.zipattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
THAT IS FUCKIN COOL IM USING IT ON MY VISTA LAPTOP NOW, GOOD FIND
looks cool
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
What happens..?
ur computer blows up D:
Can you put it so it works with all windows?
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Can you put it so it works with all windows?
I am trying
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I am trying
you made this? if so, your smart! if not im smart.
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
you made this? if so, your smart! if not im smart.
-.-
It's open source.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
:@ .
JEW BANNED SPAM
FKU

GET ALL THE WINDOWS TO WORK ******>
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us