Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

A few questions! (Alot, maybe? o_o)

Hi, I know some c++ (no Windows API/D3D programming yet) but I don't know much because I can't learn due to my busy schedule with school. However, during summer (or when I have free time) I plan to learn more.. I have a few questions first though. I am sorry if these are simple questions that can be answered easily.

First off: (questions related to CA)

1. I've looked around in the CA hack source coding section for this, but it hasn't been answered clearly. How are CA hacks undetected? I know you need a undetected hook and detour, but ? How do you make them "undetected"?
    I've seen someone named Ch40zz mention something about HS not scanning further than 5 bytes. That was a bit helpful, but I still don't understand..

2. How were SendtoServer hacks created, what do they do? Do they send a message to the server, giving the user certain permissions?

3. What is needed in a working D3D menu? Some menus just look so neat, like @Flengo 's hack.
    How long does it take to create/replicate a menu like that?

4. How do loader hacks work?

5. What do Reset and Endscene do in a menu?

6. Why do some hacks crash after a game if you have some hacks enabled, while others dont? What causes this issue?
    Ex: No recoil is on with hack 1a
    - it crashes after round is over
    No recoil is on with hack 1b
    - doesn't crash after the round is over.

7. How is aimbot created?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions NOT related to CA: (sorry if this sounds like an interview..)

1. How long were you coding for? What language do you code your hacks in? How strong is your knowledge in that language?

2.Was it hard to get to where you're at right now? (beginner, intermediate, or advanced level at coding)

3. How many programming languages do you know?

4. What was your method of learning, how long did it take you?

5. Did you feel like rage-quitting at certain points? If so, how did you overcome that? (Do you have any advice/tips for me?)

6. With your knowledge of programming, if you are given a word problem to solve that is based on a problem in the real world, would you be able to solve it?
    ex: finding the lowest payment required to pay off a credit card debt of x amount within an year by multiples of $10. The code should be able to work for many different test cases.

6a. If you are able to implement variables and formulas from math within your program, how do you do it?

----------------------------------------------------------
    Do you know Python?(the language)
    I have to find the derivative of a polynomial using Python, can anyone help with this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OK bro, I start this right now

-------------------------------------------------------------- Related to CA ----------------------------------------
    1. The detours is creating a JUMP instruction in the as code so instead of executing the originial code, its jumping to your own code. In your own code you need to call the original one, which is returned by almost every detours. Mostly, you hook the first 5 bytes and you won. But this is detected on ca, so you need to hook AFTER these 5 bytes and make a simple midfunction (middle-function) hook.

2. Send2Server is simply a function, which sends Messages which can contain Strings, integers, Bytearrays, etc...
    The first parameter is ALWAYS an uint8, which represents the ID of the command you want to execute on the server.

3. Related to 5:
    You need to hook EndScene or Present (to render your menu every frame) and Reset (to "reset" or recreate your font when it gone invalid, mostly through minimizing the game )

4. If I understood you well, you want to know what a loader does?
    Its simply injecting the dll lol

5. Look @ 3

6. Memory patching is a thing which isnt simply copy the bytes and all well. The game itself is scanning for "corrupted" or patched memory and will crash itself.
    Before you start a game, you need to make sure you restored the original bytes of the address/es

7. You need to get Bone position of your enemies, convert these 3d position to 2d angles, yaw (x) and pitch (y).
    Then you set your viewangles to these values and your done

---------------------------------------------------------------- Not related to CA -------------------------------

1. Im coding since 7 years with VERY different languages:
    - VB.net
    - C# (.net)
    - C++
    - Lite-C (3DGS)
    - PHP / HTML
    - A bit ASM and a bit Java

2. You should start easy with VB.net and forget about shit like pointers the first year.

3. Look @ 1 (If you cant count well, its 8)

4. I learned by C&ping lol, later I used MSDN (better method^^)

5. You need some friends on skype or whatever who can help you if you fail really hard. They can explain you everything and when you dont understand they help a bit

6. lol. Easy one yes.

6a. There are lil nice programs just made for math, like GeoGebra etc.

7. No, I dont know python. Better learn C++ or C#
    Last edited by Ch40zz-C0d3r; 10-20-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

merp. (10-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    OK bro, I start this right now

-------------------------------------------------------------- Related to CA ----------------------------------------
    1. The detours is creating a JUMP instruction in the as code so instead of executing the originial code, its jumping to your own code. In your own code you need to call the original one, which is returned by almost every detours. Mostly, you hook the first 5 bytes and you won. But this is detected on ca, so you need to hook AFTER these 5 bytes and make a simple midfunction (middle-function) hook.

2. Send2Server is simply a function, which sends Messages which can contain Strings, integers, Bytearrays, etc...
    The first parameter is ALWAYS an uint8, which represents the ID of the command you want to execute on the server.

3. Related to 5:
    You need to hook EndScene or Present (to render your menu every frame) and Reset (to "reset" or recreate your font when it gone invalid, mostly through minimizing the game )

4. If I understood you well, you want to know what a loader does?
    Its simply injecting the dll lol

5. Look @ 3

6. Memory patching is a thing which isnt simply copy the bytes and all well. The game itself is scanning for "corrupted" or patched memory and will crash itself.
    Before you start a game, you need to make sure you restored the original bytes of the address/es

7. You need to get Bone position of your enemies, convert these 3d position to 2d angles, yaw (x) and pitch (y).
    Then you set your viewangles to these values and your done

---------------------------------------------------------------- Not related to CA -------------------------------

1. Im coding since 7 years with VERY different languages:
    - VB.net
    - C# (.net)
    - C++
    - Lite-C (3DGS)
    - PHP / HTML
    - A bit ASM and a bit Java

2. You should start easy with VB.net and forget about shit like pointers the first year.

3. Look @ 1 (If you cant count well, its 8)

4. I learned by C&ping lol, later I used MSDN (better method^^)

5. You need some friends on skype or whatever who can help you if you fail really hard. They can explain you everything and when you dont understand they help a bit

6. lol. Easy one yes.

6a. There are lil nice programs just made for math, like GeoGebra etc.

7. No, I dont know python. Better learn C++ or C#

Thank you very much! you cleared up some of my questions for CA, so thanks alot for that! If you don't mind, if I have questions later based on a programming course I'm taking now, could you give me any help/advice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by merp. View Post
    Thank you very much! you cleared up some of my questions for CA, so thanks alot for that! If you don't mind, if I have questions later based on a programming course I'm taking now, could you give me any help/advice?
    YEs I could help you

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

merp. (10-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    YEs I could help you
    Thank you so much! I appreciate that!