Server logs report scripts being executed by me instead of executer?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Server logs report scripts being executed by me instead of executer?
So I was playing on a server that has me whitelisted from battleye, when someone teleports to me, shoots me a couple times and then destroys my tent, all the while being invisible. A while later, I get teleported to this same guy as a bear trap. At this point I teleport back to where I was, but with my abort button gone. I'm looking at classnames for clothing items in another window, and I alt tab back in to see myself dead. During this, my legs would break randomly. The host checks the logs and everything points back to me. I was using survival 2.6 and some of wuat's scripts in a separate executor. Does anybody know how this is possible? Was the other person using a client bypass that somehow logged everything to me?
Quote Originally Posted by Jacksaunt View Post
So I was playing on a server that has me whitelisted from battleye, when someone teleports to me, shoots me a couple times and then destroys my tent, all the while being invisible. A while later, I get teleported to this same guy as a bear trap. At this point I teleport back to where I was, but with my abort button gone. I'm looking at classnames for clothing items in another window, and I alt tab back in to see myself dead. During this, my legs would break randomly. The host checks the logs and everything points back to me. I was using survival 2.6 and some of wuat's scripts in a separate executor. Does anybody know how this is possible? Was the other person using a client bypass that somehow logged everything to me?
No. I used the "negative gravity" script on you because I thought you were auto-killing/breaking my friends' legs. I broke your legs every time they would report dying or having their legs break for no reason. You also resorted to killing me a few times.

I wasn't using anything out of the ordinary that you can't find on these forums.
Quote Originally Posted by chris685 View Post
No. I used the "negative gravity" script on you because I thought you were auto-killing/breaking my friends' legs. I broke your legs every time they would report dying or having their legs break for no reason. You also resorted to killing me a few times.

I wasn't using anything out of the ordinary that you can't find on these forums.
I never executed a kill script. I have no idea how I could have killed anybody. When I saw what you were doing by elektro I just assumed you were screwing around.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?