Understand Words In .bsv file

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Understand Words In .bsv file
who can teach me how to understand words in .bsv file using hxd program?
Quote Originally Posted by iwillkillyou99 View Post
who can teach me how to understand words in .bsv file using hxd program?
I Also.... i want to learn too. anyone can teach volunteeringly? Dun keep asking to search in Google?
If they teach ,
GM will patch the .bsv hack
Because they will know how we edit it .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
If they teach ,
GM will patch the .bsv hack
Because they will know how we edit it .
agreed . lot of spy here .
Quote Originally Posted by azlieda94 View Post
agreed . lot of spy here .
That's why I ask them to learn it byself .
Quote Originally Posted by azlieda94 View Post
agreed . lot of spy here .
even in bs, so many keep asking for "teach" when they just wan the package of their choice. Garena has gone hardccore. but bs will still gg to hackers
GM will nkow
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
If they teach ,
GM will patch the .bsv hack
Because they will know how we edit it .
So u trying to say that GM does not know how to edit .bsv file
then how they fixed the totalitem...how at blackshot folder have bsv file....???
That's fair but don't ask the genuine learners to Google because the first result is this forum and other related subcategories.
lols n1.we nid to gain our knowledge by studying ownself.
Quote Originally Posted by kaixa40 View Post
lols n1.we nid to gain our knowledge by studying ownself.
Not really.... it is actually more easy to learn from someone..... you should always depend on Google.....and yeah, i always Google and i always only found here.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dom99 View Post
even in bs, so many keep asking for "teach" when they just wan the package of their choice. Garena has gone hardccore. but bs will still gg to hackers
But i not.... i want to create own hack
they dont fix the totalitem.bsv. they fix the multiplay.dll
Hello.

So I see most of you don't know this.

Most parts of the bsv files are encrypted, and it's not encrypted with more common encryptions such as MD5 or ASCII.
Instead, BlackShot developers use their own encryption key to encrypt the codes.

Like any other encryption, you'll need the encryption key to decrypt the codes, in order to be able to read and understand the codes.
Unless you retrieve the encryption codes, you will not be able to decrypt and understand the codes.

I'm not saying it is impossible to accomplish, as I've already seen people successfully editing bsv files and decrypting the codes.
Unfortunately I was not able to establish any connections with them, and my level of computer knowledge isn't advanced enough to decrypt the codes.

I hope this answered your question ?

With Regards,
leejw29
Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
Hello.

So I see most of you don't know this.

Most parts of the bsv files are encrypted, and it's not encrypted with more common encryptions such as MD5 or ASCII.
Instead, BlackShot developers use their own encryption key to encrypt the codes.

Like any other encryption, you'll need the encryption key to decrypt the codes, in order to be able to read and understand the codes.
Unless you retrieve the encryption codes, you will not be able to decrypt and understand the codes.

I'm not saying it is impossible to accomplish, as I've already seen people successfully editing bsv files and decrypting the codes.
Unfortunately I was not able to establish any connections with them, and my level of computer knowledge isn't advanced enough to decrypt the codes.

I hope this answered your question ?

With Regards,
leejw29
so TRUE
These code so made me headache
No offense but who will b stupid to giv gms the hack as u can get gs hack
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?