UnhappyMy maintenance . . .

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
My maintenance . . .
So hi guys. Here's my "Maintenance": I'll stop use and making hacks because I want to play normally from now on ALL games (especially AVA that has many hacks atm) ... If you want to play with me feel free to add me on skype : vituzzzu21
To all hackers just do whatever you want to do and don't rage at me.
Thanks :3
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
So hi guys. Here's my "Maintenance": I'll stop use and making hacks because I want to play normally from now on ALL games (especially AVA that has many hacks atm) ... If you want to play with me feel free to add me on skype : vituzzzu21
To all hackers just do whatever you want to do and don't rage at me.
Thanks :3
I never hacked in A.V.A only in Euros :3 if you wanna play tell me in skype
so, can u tell me when exactlly ull be back?
i think AVA-spy may be very hapy to know that u are "maintance"
the spy's are the GM's them selfs and GS's also just because 2 have stopped creating and hacking won't make them happy aeria want us all to stop permanently.......... not going to happen lol XD
I stopped hacking like 2 weeks ago when i started playing legit and i was like sht this is fun lol. I only euro hacked to get guns because i hate how in every game i get some nooby ass guns and everyone has cap guns and AP guns
Quote Originally Posted by Twally4497 View Post
I stopped hacking like 2 weeks ago when i started playing legit and i was like sht this is fun lol. I only euro hacked to get guns because i hate how in every game i get some nooby ass guns and everyone has cap guns and AP guns
Nearly everyone I know who barely used hacks only used the euro hack. Don't blame them, money making is terrible on AVA.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us