Power Levelling Methods?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Power Levelling Methods?
Anyone got any power levelling methods? Please share for fun
There is one thing.. But I really dont want to leak it because nexon will patch. But you can get up to 25k exp a game
Quote Originally Posted by baseball2101 View Post
There is one thing.. But I really dont want to leak it because nexon will patch. But you can get up to 25k exp a game
holy shit man, thats crazy! if your interested in doing this together or something add my skype: Purple_Rambo
Dude this thing is call '' Reverse lifetaker '' it's still not patched.
Quote Originally Posted by DestroyerZ View Post
Dude this thing is call '' Reverse lifetaker '' it's still not patched.
That's a VIP feature though.
Yes its patched, the method I am using you dont need any hacks, and you will still get atleast 10k exp a game without passes.
Quote Originally Posted by baseball2101 View Post
Yes its patched, the method I am using you dont need any hacks, and you will still get atleast 10k exp a game without passes.
Play QR 16 players with 15 friends ?

Kill the 15 infected on every rounds ? xD

9 survival and 9x15 kills must give a good amount of exp ...

Bombing run ? yeah if you kill 250 players and die 30 times maybe ...
But the game take years the end and it's not powerleveling.
One man army on 4 rounds. Gets you around 300 xp per game.
there are many ways from HQ to simply quick 15 kill rounds in OMA with passes
HQ ftw:
get spec, mini gun, and warlord. then get a simple hack with no recoil/npc aimbot (non out now but meh)
WITHH 100% passes 80k points is about 1k/1k-1.2k/1.2k exp/gp, BUT iv seen non hackers that miss a butt ton of fire (couse mini guns recoil and spread) and still get 200k points..and thats with like 3 or more specs...<.< im thinking if ur the only spec, u can easily get 400k points, WHICH I BELIEVE (non tested) is about 2.5k/2.5k per game..lol
can ne one confirm? :3
@baseball2101 I know which one, Hint: You need 6 Players to start, and you take turns doing something and spawning stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Vaporizin- View Post
@baseball2101 I know which one, Hint: You need 6 Players to start, and you take turns doing something and spawning stuff
You mean the S&D thing ?

If it's that, it don't give you 10k exp per game ...
@vapor you are correct! I am nott telling anyone on anysite about this method so no nexon staff will find out and patch it
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us