ExclamationHelpLogin Issue

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Login Issue
Can someone please help me with a problem?

I got a problem with aeria ignite (login ava)

When i press on start ava it rquires login data, in 3 seconds it just gone and the game is starting. After game loadet it tells me Server Connection Failed and its kickin me out of ava.

I already asked somone on Aeria Forum .. The told me that my account seems been activated on steam and i cant go thorugh ignite anymore with this one, but the problem is i never even had Steam on my computer.

Is someone in this forum who can help me solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english ima german guy.
are u running ava using NWZlauncher?
Nope i am running Ava using Aeria Ignite.

Erm could any Moderator close this Thread i opened a new one with little bit more Information in it.

#closerequest
You can simply tell me to add these information, I already edited it.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
You can simply tell me to add these information, I already edited it.
oh thanks sorry for doubleposting

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Anyways ... Someone got the answer???
#push

Cmon guys someone just need to know how to fix this.... I really dont got any answer for this ._.

This crap gonna piss me off -.-
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us