41mb0t.dll And all others (problem)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
41mb0t.dll And all others (problem)
I can't the aimbots working, or any other hacks. I saw the video of the 41mb0t.dll in action and i know what it looks like but it doesn't work for me when i use the same steps as the guy in the video did. I'll tell you what i do.

Opened UCInjector
Selected 41mb0t.dll
Started BFH
In the second bar in UCInjector i selected BFHeroes.exe
Injected the hack by pressing the inject button next to the Second bar
Clicked Play now button (IN-GAME).
Once in a server, pressed NUMPAD 1. (I have a computer)
No esp pops up and the aimbot doesn't work, but for other people that did the same thing as me got it working..

I have tried PerX, I have tried RemoteDLL. Doesn't work.

Please tell me how to fix this.
perx works the best for me

start game
open perx
what to inject: bfheroes.exe
select manually
uncheck quit when finished (gave an issue with me)
select 41mbot.dll
wait till the game is fully loaded and inject then play

have you got vista or xp?
I'm using Windows XP, by the way you said when fully loaded, do you mean at the character selection screen or where it shows Shop, My stuff etc.

EDIT: Tried PerX again, here's a screenshot after injected.



I did that at the screen showing the Shop, My stuff etc and when i clicked play now and press numpad 1 in-game and shift it still didn't work.
i use PerX injector

i did this:

Get in-game (dont go in server)
go to perX injector
Vink Manuel firts (i think its easier)
typ in: BFHeroes.exe
search for your dll
press inject (than shoudl stay under: aimbot.dll injected 1/1)
go ingame press numpad 1 for USP and shift for aimkey
try updating ur directx works quite often
hold shift in the game then shoot
Quote Originally Posted by STDenis View Post
hold shift in the game then shoot
He already got it working, why did you bump this thread, it's from 4 days ago.
How did he fix it? I need to get mine to work aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg68 View Post
How did he fix it? I need to get mine to work aswell.
Go yo DiZ' thread, there he explains how to fix it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?