Free Bitch Here :)

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Free Bitch Here :)
I'm looking to be someones bitch. HMU. Niggas.
be mine @Trading
vice president
Quote Originally Posted by Trading View Post
I'm looking to be someones bitch. HMU. Niggas.
hey @Trading be mine become VersaJr
Fuck everyone else, be my bitch and make me a fucking sandwich.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Fuck everyone else, be my bitch and make me a fucking sandwich.
i'd be your bitch
As long as you're not mine I don't care.
Be my bitch:
HannibalJrJr
This is pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
This is pathetic.
U dont say .
You my bitch now!. XienJr
Be my bitch !
I look at this with quite some amazement and an expression on my face of : DAFUQ !??!?! Be your own bitch mate.
You must be gay as fuck, voluntarily being someones bitch.
Be my bitch.
I don't know. So many good choices ;"D
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us