SolvedLighting bug

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Lighting bug
When i play, mobs, chests, even my players hands- are dark, like flashing. One second, it is normal and then its like black again. Kinda annoying .
Lol, have you aktived something?
Quote Originally Posted by ilarond View Post
Lol, have you aktived something?
no, nothing. No nuclear bombs, no wild chicks, nothing
This happened to me before I upgraded to Windows 7 (I had Windows XP). I don't know the problem but try re installing Minecraft.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
This happened to me before I upgraded to Windows 7 (I had Windows XP). I don't know the problem but try re installing Minecraft.
Try this, or try messing around with options. I know there's one option that you can enable/disable smooth lighting - see if enabling/disabling that will solve your problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


Try this, or try messing around with options. I know there's one option that you can enable/disable smooth lighting - see if enabling/disabling that will solve your problem.
Done both, still the same
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

Done both, still the same

Did you try my recommendations?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

Done both, still the same
Well, 1.4.2 just came out. Update to that, and tell me if you still have the same problem.
This problem involves your MC settings. When you interfere with the shaders it can glitch and cause this. I recommend setting the shaders back to the normal setting. If you did not interfere with the shaders or any graphics options then it may just be a MC glitch like the lighting randomly in caves you can find sometimes.
This has actually been happening to many Minecraft players. It's not abnormal, as it's quite common.
Just hoping Mojang finds a fix for it, as I hear it's a pain to find a fix.
Happens to everybody I think.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Happens to everybody I think.
Yes, its already been stated.

Nothing he can do about it really.

/request close @Psychotic
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us