After you die

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
pinch yourself?
wow that's deep lol. I have no clue. well I'm on assuming I'm alive o.o
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
wow that's deep lol. I have no clue. well I'm on assuming I'm alive o.o
Rape some kiddies and you will see the results after one of their parents catches you.
hahahok now wheres the proof
I knew that even before i read this .
i know i'm alive, cause i haven't seen my death yet
I've always thought something, like that.

The ending part.
What if you die while reliving your dream?
This unlikely won't happen if you get shot in the head, right?
This is not always the case. Only or naturally occuring deaths. Also, the reason you "dream" is because your rain releases all of its stored DMT in one sitting. Added on to THIS your brain activity slowly deteriorates through those seven minutes, so you are my tripping for seven minutes. You have maybe one to two minutes of potential subconscious thought before your brain stops receiving signals from the cortex.
In that 7 minutes you take a big shit and a piss reliving memories.
Just kill yourself right now.
Might see if its true or not
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?