LightbulbDetectedSimple Aimbot (Not stable)

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Simple Aimbot (Not stable)
Hi,Guy here my cheat i just edit the User.ini and this hack work for first round,frist time in game (not work for second round and after you die)if wan more fun go out the room and re-enter.
MAYBE SOME ALSO GOT THIS BUT I JUST SHARE FOR WHO DON'T KNOW ~
Recommend use in GHOST MODE and press ctrl and shoot it will auto find the ghost out (spam abit bullet to find the ghost)
If you open MAT the hack wont work replace it again.
Replace the User.ini in MAT \ System

*Sorry BAD ENGLISH*

Virus Scan-

User.ini-
User.zip-
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0cdad4b5ba95bb84ce27ca73d4b9f3dd88d41942fd38440aef49b3d29c61d54b/analysis/1351222936/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/8cd9e8b2312e9f9250a91ee75b1ec81639f37037c9a4043cfe9d7b2e82f4383e/analysis/1351237621/
User2.ini-
User2.zip-
Code:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/d26d8058905c8c185a3729f2acef78fab5892b63
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/eeef6d107176359563b8114980edba6e4a4b56a0
Edited- User_mpgh.net.zip
Backup- User (2)_mpgh.net.zip



Approve? : @Blitz
User_mpgh.net.zip16 KB · 574 downloads Clean
User (2)_mpgh.net.zip16 KB · 310 downloads Clean
Dude, watch your text size. Your english is bad and you make it bigger. It's annoying to read.
Quote Originally Posted by FiR3BAT View Post
Dude, watch your text size. Your english is bad and you make it bigger. It's annoying to read.
if it`s annoying why you still read it
just thanks to him
Quote Originally Posted by AloOng Sempoi View Post
if it`s annoying why you still read it
just thanks to him
I'm just reminding him so he wouldn't type like this for his next thread.
Quote Originally Posted by FiR3BAT View Post
Dude, watch your text size. Your english is bad and you make it bigger. It's annoying to read.
Thanks also Dude,I see also annoying me abit,but I post it bigger because some will ask why like this and like that i scare they can't see if i put bigger they will see the important part.
Quote Originally Posted by nickxon01 View Post
Thanks also Dude,I see also annoying me abit,but I post it bigger because some will ask why like this and like that i scare they can't see if i put bigger they will see the important part.
Yeah. Btw, thanks for your hyper sound. It works much better than the others.
lol if use this change team cannot use =。=
Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Ng View Post
lol if use this change team cannot use =。=
You wan me make change team + simple aimbot ??
Not bad I see. Keep it up!!!
Approved
not best, need out many time
Quote Originally Posted by dani3999 View Post
not best, need out many time
Ya,if you wan make they angry redo it,happy things it working.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us