9gag Anyone ?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
9gag Anyone ?
I've been wondering if anyone is into making 9gag posters, cause sometimes i get good ideas and i'm terrible at using imaging software and such...
I got a nice idea for a post, just looking for someone to post it
Reply in the comments if you wanna give it a shot
what is 8gag .
9gag* A website where people post pictures and such, can't really explain it, you have to see for yourself.
What is 7gag ?
9gag , where 9 out of 10 pictures posted isn't funny .
Quote Originally Posted by Time's Pee Cleaner [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2
#2[/URL]6835412]9gag , where 9 out of 10 pictures posted isn't funny .
More like 99/100 nowadays..

It used to be fun, around 1.5 years ago..
9gag, where people who have no life go
9fag
u wut m8
get out pls
It's like meme picture ?
I wanna give you a shot right now..
9gag just copy-cat .
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?