9gag Anyone ?

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Yeah.... 9gag is too mainstream now! (lol?)
I dont even go there
9gag sounds like 9 gangbang to me
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
9gag sounds like 9 gangbang to me
It's a porn site. go to it.
They call it 9gag because every user gags on 9 cocks a day.
when i first heard of 9gag, i thought it was a porn website, it certainly sounds like one
Eh it's alright, I like to browse around on 9gag before I go to bed, but the same images keep showing up.
We got a 9FAG here. Reddit pls
Lol this is why I don't choose favorites. You guys are all bandwagon retards. I'm not endorsing 9gag here but if you complain that 9gag steals content or whatever just remember that the internet is one big recycling center. Reddit can copy too, but it's ok because nobody cares. Again, I don't endorse any site.
9000.usⓘ
theres some good ideas and tutorials for 9GAG.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?