Gaming laptop

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Gaming laptop
I'm buying a gaming/work laptop just asking for advice from anyone who's willing to help. I don't really have a price cap but I want to get something that gives a good performance to cash ratio, but there is a certain point price-wise where it doesn't matter the performance/cash ratio I'll just say I don't need that much power in a laptop (e.g. dual graphics cards). Suggestions are appreciated, some of my preferences are

1. it isn't one of those huge ass 17" - 19" laptops
2. At least an A10 or i7 processor of course.
3. Hopefully has Windows 8 already as the OS (Negotiable)

I made a HP customization HP® Official Store — Buy and Customize your ENVY dv6 and dv6z-7200 series PC direct from HP
I believe it can do everything I'd want to do, I know that AMD A10 processor's "discrete" (integrated) graphics alone can run even Skyrim on High settings with smooth gaming, and I also added + 2GB 7670M dedicated graphics card, the A10 APU architecture itself is said to show a doubling or tripling in a graphics card's standard performance (saw some gameplay videos that would prove the latter true). And 16GB of RAM should make running a good number of applications simultaneously a task of ease in pairing with the quad core A10 APU. And everything else, you can see and comment on for yourself from the link.


If anyone can suggest a better buy I have presented the challenge.

~
K I guess I'll have to give incentive, if anyone can find a better buy I will get them any game (software) of their choosing.
~
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
K I guess I'll have to give incentive, if anyone can find a better buy I will get them any game (software) of their choosing.
~
Don't go with HP. Get an MSI or an ASUS laptop, cheaper for the same performance. Also they don't come loaded with HP's miscellaneous shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Don't go with HP. Get an MSI or an ASUS laptop, cheaper for the same performance. Also they don't come loaded with HP's miscellaneous shit.
Only thing I can see comparable on msi is MSI Notebook Official Website - Product Preview Page and it has around the same price but half the RAM

Asus 17.3" Laptop 8GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive G75VW-BBK5 - Best Buy

That's the comparable Asus laptop it's around the same price but it's too big and has half the RAM
~
i have the samsung series 7 notebook 1TB HDD 8Gb edition and it can play any game ive thrown in it the only thing is that the screen is to big but for me its worth it
buy Toshiba.
Asus has a lot of useless, annoying tools. Ion like Asus

Also, 16GB of memory is all that needed. 8GB is plenty
Hiya! Is there any price range that you are limited to? And do you want anything 11 in to 15.6" in? Is there a certain resolution size you prefer? Ex:1680x1050 what games do you plan to play on it otger than Skyrim on max settings? @Arhk
May just go with my urge and get a huge ass 19" laptop with dual 680M SLI graphics cards, up to 4.2 Ghz overclock i7 quad core CPU, 32 GB RAM. Courtesy of Alienware. Alienware M18x
~
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
May just go with my urge and get a huge ass 19" laptop with dual 680M SLI graphics cards, up to 4.2 Ghz overclock i7 quad core CPU, 32 GB RAM. Courtesy of Alienware. Error Encountered - The Dell Online Store
~
How much is that? (The link you posted is down)
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us