Thumbs upMy first program in AutoIt!!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
My first program in AutoIt!!
Yeeay after watching/learning the @Ahmed- tutorials I just made this (It is all automatic so you don't need to press ok for close )


It will tell you where is your system directory If Ahmed will make more tutorials like If/then I'll make a program where you choose the directory where you want to know where it is and it will tell you
Viruscans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/355c...492f/analysis/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c4d3764db4c029

@'Bruno approve :P

Autoit first program -- darkstormx_mpgh.net.rar154 B · 30 downloads Scanning…
Tutorial Will BE Like 60 Lesson

Include If / Then / End If / While / ENd While etc...
Also Congratulations
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post
Tutorial Will BE Like 60 Lesson

Include If / Then / End If / While / ENd While etc...
Also Congratulations
Thanks Nice injector..
Fixed scans. approved
Dude , I downloaded it , Why didn't you compile it to exe?
How to do it? :/
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post
Dude , I downloaded it , Why didn't you compile it to exe?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
How to do it? :/
1: press F7 on the script editor
2: right click your script (.au3) then hit compile
3: add your .au3 to wrapper and make the option you want for compile (you can run the wrapper of if you already know what to write you can just write the wrapper direction in your script, on top
Just fixed that problem and already make a program that copy a file to a folder in other path
Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
1: press F7 on the script editor
2: right click your script (.au3) then hit compile
3: add your .au3 to wrapper and make the option you want for compile (you can run the wrapper of if you already know what to write you can just write the wrapper direction in your script, on top
Ctrl+F7 or Tools then Compile
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post
Ctrl+F7 or Tools then Compile
Get on skype I made another simple program
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post

Get on skype I made another simple program
I have to go now , cya after 2 hours
Ah ok Cyaaa
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post


I have to go now , cya after 2 hours
Still wont work
Install Autoit then open the script @Slendyy
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed- View Post
Install Autoit then open the script @Slendyy
Thanks for the info
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us