Fly hack?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Fly hack?
Hey... So I was playing in this room then suddenly I saw a player got to place that can't be never reach by player..(I Killed him)
Next round.. I saw he fly up to the sky and he also can stop fly just like on/off function.
So there a working fly hack ...
Yes Fly Hack working . Already tested it in BlackShot .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Yes Fly Hack working . Already tested it in BlackShot .
Di you know the step?
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Di you know the step?
Same step , different recording software .
I know how to fly
Quote Originally Posted by alaswd View Post
I know how to fly
IF you know , then ?
Quote Originally Posted by Willson CreXent View Post
@Dext+, what's the software?
I using Bandicam cracked .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


I using Bandicam cracked .
Teach me can?
Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Ninaz View Post
Teach me can?
Teach what ? More specific okay
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Teach what ? More specific okay
how to change the settings to MAX bandicam settings
Go to system ur blackshot then folder control seeting enter and open that file and change 57 to 570 and save and when open BS go any room and enter and press B and u will fly but ur ID wil jump jump jump dont stop jumping (if i help u say say ty)
Quote Originally Posted by alaswd View Post
Go to system ur blackshot then folder control seeting enter and open that file and change 57 to 570 and save and when open BS go any room and enter and press B and u will fly but ur ID wil jump jump jump dont stop jumping (if i help u say say ty)
Thats my point.. Edit the system file can't stop jumping.. But I saw he can stop jump and stand normal
Quote Originally Posted by Willson CreXent View Post
thanks, Dext+!!!
Welcome
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?