Tf2 ,Understanding c++

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Tf2 ,Understanding c++
Hi, im completly have no knowledge in c++, but i want to learn it to know how to make hacks for tf2 . I am 12 , but that doesnt matter ;P

Where on earth do i start ?

I have Microsoft Visual 2012 C++ ultimate
This is where to get started.

Now, you're not going to be a C++ master in a short amount of time. It'll take months, maybe even longer depending on how fast you learn things, but this will run you down on the basics.
Quote Originally Posted by SJounouchi View Post
This is where to get started.

Now, you're not going to be a C++ master in a short amount of time. It'll take months, maybe even longer depending on how fast you learn things, but this will run you down on the basics.
Thank you so much! I'm going to get started immediately I've had learning C++ in my mind for quite a while now.
Quote Originally Posted by SJounouchi View Post
This is where to get started.

Now, you're not going to be a C++ master in a short amount of time. It'll take months, maybe even longer depending on how fast you learn things, but this will run you down on the basics.
I actually learned C++ within a week, but I had a year or two of Java/Obj. C/Python(tiny bit)/Lua/Basic understanding of Assembly.
It was very similar to Java in many ways, but I prefer C++ now. I figured compiled languages are better.
Quote Originally Posted by Jumboperson View Post
I actually learned C++ within a week, but I had a year or two of Java/Obj. C/Python(tiny bit)/Lua/Basic understanding of Assembly.
It was very similar to Java in many ways, but I prefer C++ now. I figured compiled languages are better.
You can learn it within a week, but I'm talking about completely mastering it. Being able to do things from scratch without having to look up how to do a certain thing. I mean, it is possible to master it in a short time but it really depends on the person.
it wont teach you much since all you do is just copy what Fleep is doing but go to guidedhacking.com

its really great, it will though, teach you what to look for and how to put in your own data for your own games. has many tutorials just click on forum and then scroll down until you see tutorials. there you can find almost anything
Quote Originally Posted by keith7384 View Post
it wont teach you much since all you do is just copy what Fleep is doing but go to guidedhacking.com

its really great, it will though, teach you what to look for and how to put in your own data for your own games. has many tutorials just click on forum and then scroll down until you see tutorials. there you can find almost anything
XD thanks for the site
dude you will need alot of time i am 12 too and tried to learn it but there are very few tutorials youtube videos and forums
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us