Bf3 Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Bf3 Trainer
Can anyone make BF3 HACKS? like a level trainer or something or a multi-hack?? pleaseeee
If you look around here you would fine tons, for sp there's a nice trainer by gradenT and you don't get level hacks
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
If you look around here you would fine tons, for sp there's a nice trainer by gradenT and you don't get level hacks
well is there like an aimbot kind of trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by nickpe View Post
well is there like an aimbot kind of trainer?
If you want an aimbot trainer go play Crossfire or Combat Arms. Use an aimbot and you're sure to get banned, easy, on Bf3. Atm there's a trainer that provides no recoil and something else....don't remember but the two options in the trainer are extremely helpful. Be thankful for whats already posted instead of being a leecher. And try to search the forums yourself prior to asking questions >_>...
Yeah detetcted ones
Why you no use Praxeus? You can't move your mouse while aiming or something like that? Aimbots are useless
Quote Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
Why you no use Praxeus? You can't move your mouse while aiming or something like that? Aimbots are useless
Was I the one that said I needed dude? Get your facts straight
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
Was I the one that said I needed dude? Get your facts straight
Yeah yeah yeah... F**k the point more please... And I just ment your trainer, not you so stop whining... If you piss me off now I won't be in charge what may happen, I had very bad day and I hit knife on my hand
Quote Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
Yeah yeah yeah... F**k the point more please... And I just ment your trainer, not you so stop whining... If you piss me off now I won't be in charge what may happen, I had very bad day and I hit knife on my hand
You have major problems
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
You have major problems
i have to agree on this statement
Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post


i have to agree on this statement
Sure thing man
you should use the search function first
Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
you should use the search function first
You applied to be minion I see
Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
You applied to be minion I see
yes , so ? is there any problem with that ?
sercah and you will find
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?