A bunch durring downtime

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
A bunch durring downtime
Trying a new style so rate::

First 2 were posted before but magically got deleted :O

















Again...rate please and CnC :O
lightings are nice
thanks xP

lighting is the uhm more time consuming part of this new style lol
Ive already told you how much I like this new style but..I really like this new style. xD
Bowser one is pretty sweet. <3
i want to know how you did this
What did you do to get the kinda light-shiny thing in the corner of each one? I'm loving it (:
And did you do some smudge brushing to give it that kinda "popping out of the middle" appearance?
Quote Originally Posted by Chignon View Post
What did you do to get the kinda light-shiny thing in the corner of each one? I'm loving it (:
And did you do some smudge brushing to give it that kinda "popping out of the middle" appearance?
just uhh white soft brush like 100 px and then motion blurr in the right direction and play with opacity
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
just uhh white soft brush like 100 px and then motion blurr in the right direction and play with opacity
Thanks, I gotta try that ^^

Edit: Here it is, Didnt exactly come out like I expceted:

Did you do the same thing for the bowser one? I especially like it
Quote Originally Posted by Chignon View Post
Thanks, I gotta try that ^^

Edit: Here it is, Didnt exactly come out like I expceted:

Did you do the same thing for the bowser one? I especially like it
watch my video in tut section
I know they are all the same style, and they are all sick man, but you need to get some difference in, try new different types of renders, brighter colours, bit more lighting on some of the renders, and maybe try bring the focal out a bit more, because on some its drawing me to the light in the corners.

Sick sigs man, but wanted to point out some points you might want to work on.
Wow, the style is nv going to get old! You must have LOTS of time on ur computer. :P
Boba fett is rocking i didnt know you made that 1 nice!!!!!
rofl thanks xP
Lol, I just LOVE that bowser one.
Check out my new one, new style ^^
Finally some color from you!!

I like them.

Overall,
9.3/10
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?