[Request] Remove blur effect when you get shot

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Remove blur effect when you get shot
This would be of great help to me and other people, if someone can tell me how to remove that blur effect that shows up when you get shot, or make a modification or maybe a trainer for that..
called supression
yeah, I know that but thanks anyway, what I want is to not need to use supression in order to not get that blur effect
Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblack View Post
yeah, I know that but thanks anyway, what I want is to not need to use supression in order to not get that blur effect
YOU TRIED TURNING OFF MOTION BLUR IN OPTIONS VIDEO?
Google it if you need help
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Google it if you need help
lol take her advice
you're not getting it, also there's no need for using caps, when you get shot or hit your view get blurried, do you reallythink turning lur off in options change anything?
thats supression
Use supression item
my god, I know! But I want to be able to use other things like SPEED without getting that blur effect when getting hit, maybe trough a game modification or else, without needing to use supression
bro lol you not making sense sorry
The answer your looking for is below.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............

Can't remove it from the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
The answer your looking for is below.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............

Can't remove it from the game.
Huh ??? I don't get it
You can't remove the suppression effect.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us