WTSROTMG Items for USD via Paypal - Dia, Inc, Ammys, Doom Bow, dex, life, def, And more.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG Items for USD via Paypal - Dia, Inc, Ammys, Doom Bow, dex, life, def, And more.
I've made this thread elsewhere on a forum that I'm a moderator of. I've got a bunch of items on ROTMG I wish to sell, including pots, cloaks, armor, weapons, bows etc. Here's the post:

I AM ACCEPTING U.S. DOLLARS ONLY!

Here's a video of the account and the items included for U.S. Dollars





Blue = 1 in stock
Green = 2 in stock
Orange = 3 in stock
Red = 4 in stock

What's there and the prices(Willing to bargain for bulk-buyers):



1x Doom bow - $8.00
1x Studded Leather Armor - negotiating
2x Coral Silk Armor - $3.00
1x Quiver of Thunder - negotiating
1x Slayer Staff - negotiating
3x Potion of Dexterity - $1.00
4x Potion of Life - $1.00
1x Skysplitter Sword - $2.00
3x Wine Cellar Incantation - $3.00
1x Crystal Sword - $3.00
2x Dirk of Cronus - $6.00
1x Magic Quiver - negotiating
1x Coral Venom Trap - $1.00
1x Bow of Fey magic - $1.00
1x Robe of the Illusionist - $0.25
1x Staff of Astral Knowledge - $2.00

1x Hippogriff Hide Armor - $1.00
1x Staff of Diabolic Secrets - $3.00

Please, If you wish to contact me, Do so here(It'll automatically send me an email. Please use a real email, because when I reply it sends an email to the one you provided):
Contact **********(FirstFrostBite) | ContactMe.com



I Shall only trade with an official middleman, No exceptions.


Vouchers:

DANAN99 - I traded with him on another forum, and since I can't link here (It'd be advertisement ..) If you wish to see him vouch for me, I can PM you a link to the thread I posted elsewhere, as well as a link to his post. I'm a moderator on this other forum, So I'm trusted there, I understand if you don't trust me, after all, I'm a nub to this site. (:
Guys, buy out the ammies quickly, get them before they're soulbound, otherwise you have to get them legitly ...!
Quote Originally Posted by FirstFrostBite View Post
Guys, buy out the ammies quickly, get them before they're soulbound, otherwise you have to get them legitly ...!
ill buy 4 life for 4 dollars

AND YAY JUST GOT ADVANCED MEMBER!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Infineon752 View Post
ill buy 4 life for 4 dollars
Okay, We should meet up on USEast, Are you willing to go first, Or shall we use a middleman (I Have a voucher)

Also, I live in the East Coast, therefore we must make the transaction before Monday, November 5th(Preferably ..)

And I can do the trade any time from 10AM EST ~ 9PM EST today, tomorrow, and the day after.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Could we speak over Skype about this?
Add me, My handle is FirstFrostBite ~ And please, If you do add me tell me that you are from this forum, and that you wish to buy the pots, otherwise I'll think you're a random ...
Quote Originally Posted by FirstFrostBite View Post
Okay, We should meet up on USEast, Are you willing to go first, Or shall we use a middleman (I Have a voucher)

Also, I live in the East Coast, therefore we must make the transaction before Monday, November 5th(Preferably ..)

And I can do the trade any time from 10AM EST ~ 9PM EST today, tomorrow, and the day after.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Could we speak over Skype about this?
Add me, My handle is FirstFrostBite ~ And please, If you do add me tell me that you are from this forum, and that you wish to buy the pots, otherwise I'll think you're a random ...
ah sorry i can't use skype for contact but maybe i could reach you through the forums or maybe gmail (@ winkyisduck@gmail.com [i know its stupid])
and don't mind what order.
Quote Originally Posted by Infineon752 View Post
ah sorry i can't use skype for contact but maybe i could reach you through the forums or maybe gmail (@ winkyisduck@gmail.com [i know its stupid])
and don't mind what order.
I understand (overprotective parents) Mine are like this as well .Although, This may not be your case .. It usually is xD
I'll contact you now.
Daily bump ...~

Well, Ammys can no longer be sold .. Just remember guys, Prices are negotiable ...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?