Thread: Nootropics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Nootropics

Are any of you guys using nootropics? I am at the moment. I am using 2x day 30 mg noopept and about 125-150 mg pica millon 2x a day.

Nootropics also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration. Nootropics are thought to work by altering the availability of the brain's supply of neurochemicals (neurotransmitters, enzymes, and hormones), by improving the brain's oxygen supply, or by stimulating nerve growth.

some pros:
    Enhances learning and memory.
    Protect the brain from physical or chemical injury.
    Enhance the tonic cortical/subcortical control mechanisms
    Exhibit few side effects and extremely low toxicity, while lacking the pharmacology of typical psychotropic drugs (motor stimulation, sedation etc).

Thanks
    don't post googled shit

your a ****** on drugs, nuff said

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Geomatrical the 7th For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]iverson954360 (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Nootropics are for pussies. First of all, there are no existing Nootropics considering the term is for cognitive enhancers that cause no side-effects, all Nootropics created today have had no lab testing except for the short-term, so you are a moron for using that term.

Second of all, I'll stick with my B-Vitamins, Omega-3, Glycitin, and Vitamin D, as they have no long term effects and aren't put out just as a bullshit marketing scheme.

P.S, your Piracetam has only been studied whilst in use on Mice. There have been no official human trials. So keep taking it and believing you're getting smarter moron!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Geomatrical the 7th (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Nootropics are for pussies. First of all, there are no existing Nootropics considering the term is for cognitive enhancers that cause no side-effects, all Nootropics created today have had no lab testing except for the short-term, so you are a moron for using that term.

Second of all, I'll stick with my B-Vitamins, Omega-3, Glycitin, and Vitamin D, as they have no long term effects and aren't put out just as a bullshit marketing scheme.

P.S, your Piracetam has only been studied whilst in use on Mice. There have been no official human trials. So keep taking it and believing you're getting smarter moron!
    how do you know all that shit?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
    how do you know all that shit?
    I love chemistry My biology teacher used to be a Biochemical Engineer (which is my second major atm) and he was a huge stoner. He retired the same year I graduated and owed me a blunt for acing his final exam, and we just started smoking all the time together. He taught me absolutely everything I know about drugs, and a lot of different aspects on bio-chem because I was interested in how to advance my bodies natural functions without risking any endangering long term side-effects

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Geomatrical the 7th (11-02-2012)

Thanks

I love chemistry My biology teacher used to be a Biochemical Engineer (which is my second major atm) and he was a huge stoner. He retired the same year I graduated and owed me a blunt for acing his final exam, and we just started smoking all the time together. He taught me absolutely everything I know about drugs, and a lot of different aspects on bio-chem because I was interested in how to advance my bodies natural functions without risking any endangering long term side-effects
    meh, i'm going for engineering not really a big fan of chemistry and biology

Thanks
    Rofl, what about don't use anything and youre fine?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

fag trying to get high on nootropics

Thanks
    fag trying to get high on nootropics
    He's 12y old needs soft drugs obv.

Thanks

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SHUT THE FUCK UP GRINGO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    don't post googled shit

your a ****** on drugs, nuff said
    Im glad ur banned.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Cool story bro. Already using vitamin D,omega 3 and a good multi.

im not using piracetam.

I can can actually feel the noopept/picamillon working.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Cause it works

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

im 20. /10chars
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    Are any of you guys using nootropics? I am at the moment. I am using 2x day 30 mg noopept and about 125-150 mg pica millon 2x a day.

Nootropics also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, neuro enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and intelligence enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration. Nootropics are thought to work by altering the availability of the brain's supply of neurochemicals (neurotransmitters, enzymes, and hormones), by improving the brain's oxygen supply, or by stimulating nerve growth.

some pros:
    Enhances learning and memory.
    Protect the brain from physical or chemical injury.
    Enhance the tonic cortical/subcortical control mechanisms
    Exhibit few side effects and extremely low toxicity, while lacking the pharmacology of typical psychotropic drugs (motor stimulation, sedation etc).
    inb4braindamage .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    We got a Joe Rogan over here.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    inb4braindamage .
    Guess you havent read about it yet.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast