FG, PRED, EPKO ACC
I am selling a MSG 3rd class acc with 1.3xx s/d 3xx wins 2xx loss
It has FG, PRED, EPKO, LUGER, BERETTA M93, Modus, para, xm8, frf2, etcetc
This is legit account and i am willing to sell
Add me on skype at jasonkorean
I only accept paypal as offers and i will not trade since im done with this game.
I will screenshare on skype when you have a decent offer for this account.
Again add me on skype at jasonkorean
Only paypal.
It has FG, PRED, EPKO, LUGER, BERETTA M93, Modus, para, xm8, frf2, etcetc
This is legit account and i am willing to sell
Add me on skype at jasonkorean
I only accept paypal as offers and i will not trade since im done with this game.
I will screenshare on skype when you have a decent offer for this account.
Again add me on skype at jasonkorean
Only paypal.



