Talking[Release] °I.C.E° BlackShot Hack

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] °I.C.E° BlackShot Hack
Hi all......!!!!

this is the new ICE BlackShot Hack.....!!!!


Enjoy...!!!


Features:

NoFog (Automatic On)
CrossHair (Red..Automatic On!!!)
WireFrame (ur player is wireframed)
Cham1 (green-red)
Cham2 (blue-orange)
WallHack (see throw walls)

How To Use:

The Hack hasn't menu....!!!
Put d3d9.dll in the BlackShot folder....(near the .exe)
Start Garena Launcher
Start BlackShot
Press Ok
Enjoy....!!!


HotKeys:

WallHack => Numpad0
Cham1 => Numpad1
Cham2 => Numpad2
WireFrame => Numpad3

Credits:

ICE Team...!!!!


VirusTotal:
Virustotal. MD5: 15b91efa62ab349319b51c4595e3bdc7 Suspicious File Medium Risk Malware

Screen:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2aahtux.jpg
ICE_BlackShot_Hack.zipattachment deleted · 1,082 downloads before removal
I tested ...
It worked when I get a message appears the hacker .. I then connect the chamms during the game ... does not chamms or the other, only the cross hair, I press 1 on the NUM LOCK / NUM PAD and nothing happens ...
please reply soon!
Quote Originally Posted by Clarice124 View Post
I tested ...
It worked when I get a message appears the hacker .. I then connect the chamms during the game ... does not chamms or the other, only the cross hair, I press 1 on the NUM LOCK / NUM PAD and nothing happens ...
please reply soon!
the hack works perfectly.....!!!!

for the crosshair I can make it smaller....and thx for comments!!!!
So ... as I shot a cross? did not understand anything of what the two talked.
just dont put an xhair... and ur hack will be perfect
Quote Originally Posted by novalyfe565 View Post
just dont put an xhair... and ur hack will be perfect
yeah, exactly what he said i'll be waiting for your release without the cross hair.
Oh! Sorry ... I was wrong ...
I tighten the numbers of the NUM PAD, and does not work, I saw a call NUM LOCK key, I decided it tightens and squeezes the 1 .. worked!
Thanks!
Note: I think a lock was disabled ... I know there, and I think that going with my keyboard was ploblem, I spend my money without reason ..


Bye! and bye.
Please, PLEASE, please. get rid of the crosshair, you're hack's perfect, much better than Canadian Assasin tbh, but please get rid of the cross hair , its fugly as hell and way too big.
By-pass needed? Cuase the Link to ClapBangKiss is broken dunno why
Quote Originally Posted by Noxit View Post
By-pass needed? Cuase the Link to ClapBangKiss is broken dunno why
it works without bypass......!!!!!

and for the crosshair i make it small small........
im working on the next release....with a special hack..!!!
i found the unli.ammo grenades addy, im patching a little bug...but it's ok!!!
Quote Originally Posted by jokerwsswhysoserious View Post
you dont need bypass :O ?
no...u dont need bypass...!

just follow my istructions in the first post and u're okay!!!!
nice
good work mate i love it! work hard for more hacks!
i want speed hack but doesnt seems like working now
Quote Originally Posted by 03chungf View Post
good work mate i love it! work hard for more hacks!
i want speed hack but doesnt seems like working now
if u use cheat engine (CE) it will be detected by garena.exe.....
if u use others programs, they interfere with the system time and they will be detected by garena.exe....!!!

so for make a speed hack u have to find the speed value of the players......
now im making it!!!!

for now i added unlim.ammo guns....and im fixing unli.ammo grenades..!!!!
i m using the CE to hack exp
but dun knw about speed hack coz it can be unstable...
when will u release the new hack with unli nades
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us