aaaaaand its fixed? (cheat engine item hack)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
aaaaaand its fixed? (cheat engine item hack)
new version just came out? so its fixed isnt it?
Quote Originally Posted by prabhatec View Post
server updated all stop wrk 4.1
According to this it is patched.
Hacks will always find a way. Always.
Quote Originally Posted by Alyssum321 View Post
Hacks will always find a way. Always.
so true

instead of duping we found this and it was better i still got unrealsed items i just lost a admin sowrd lol
If some1 knows how to give items again tell pls
I actually have an idea for a item hack, gonna test it out, will let you guys know.
@metalrager Good luck with that and report back with your results. If it works, consider uploading it.
I tried it with fame instead of realm gold, but no dice.
(changed pirate rum's ID)

I'm hoping that this one stays dead :/
Though, I bet some private hackers have already developed a working private release version.
We will know if we see any shop stocking high levels of unreleased items in the future wont we.
I think it should stay patched it ruins the game l just traded all my T14/T15/NewUT's for T12/T13/UT's the dude seemed so happy.
@Infineon752 You really screwed him over didn't you? Were any Admin Swords in there, if so, I wish him luck...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us