DetectedBF3 Praxeus Trainer +4

Posts 1–15 of 269 · Page 1 of 18
BF3 Praxeus Trainer +4
Status : Forever undetected
HEY WHATSUP A NEW TRAINER PROBABLY LAST SINCE I HAVE NO MORE TIME
I DO KNOW ITS SUPER BUGGY ITS UNDETECTED FOR HOW LONG DONT KNOW
NO MORE DO YOU HAVE TO CLOSE LEAVE IT RUNNING SELECT HACKS AND PLAY ITLL CLOSE BY ITSELF PREVENTING DETECTION , RUN IT WHEN THE GAME HAS STARTED NOT BEFORE AND NO IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN YOU INJECT , CAN PUT ON WHEN YOU IN GAME OR WHEN GAME IS LOADING UP DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS GAME PROCESS IS OPENED

I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE THIS IF THERE IS PATCHES BUT IM REALLY BORED OF THE GAME AND DONT HAVE PREMIUM SO I AM SICK OF THE SAME MAPS AND GUNS AND REASON WHY HACK IS BUGGY I GOT NO TRUSTWORTHY TESTERS, LOOKING FOR TESTERS WITH ATLEAST 100 posts

FEATURES
F1:No Recoil
F2:No spread 1 crosshair small when shooting only
F3:No spread 2 crosshair always small
F4: XSniperBreath

Screenshot:

Virus scan 1:https://www.virustotal.com/file/0cea...is/1352034296/
Virus scan 2:Praxeus BF3 + 4 Trainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan


DOWNLOAD AND THANKS
BF3 Praxeus trainer +4_mpgh.net.rar3.2 MB · 1,270 downloads Scanning…
bandicam201211051753214.jpg7 KB · 2,126 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by AsofeDll View Post
approve pls
itll be approved dont do that
Quote Originally Posted by MrTBagger View Post
@Stevenom approve plz
dude dont do that gees
Goood work i wish to be improved ^^
i do what i want when i want. besides, y u no happy about people being exited to use your hack??
Quote Originally Posted by MrTBagger View Post
i do what i want when i want. besides, y u no happy about people being exited to use your hack??
do you want me to remove it stop forcing the mod to do you a favour he'll do it when he is ready dude , he has to check it and stuff , i coulda easily chucked a virus that destroys your pc would you be happy about that?
U are awesome man good for you keep going

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Can u tell us something about that Nametags hack?
Quote Originally Posted by nanelu14 View Post
U are awesome man good for you keep going

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Can u tell us something about that Nametags hack?
very buggy and no one helps so not releasing it
I thought you got banned O.o anyways, do you know if you're ever going to finish up that ESP?

Edit - I saw your other comments about the ESP, even if it is buggy can you please still release it? It's the only hack that I really need.
Quote Originally Posted by maymonaise View Post
I thought you got banned O.o anyways, do you know if you're ever going to finish up that ESP?

Edit - I saw your other comments about the ESP, even if it is buggy can you please still release it? It's the only hack that I really need.
was banned for 4 days i think for whatever reasons

Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
very buggy and no one helps so not releasing it
You said this hack is also super buggy. by "Buggy" what do you mean? lots of lags?
Thanks man!
with return from Bann) for trainer of thanks
Posts 1–15 of 269 · Page 1 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?