Console Wars

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Console Wars
Do not make Xbox vs. PS3 threads. They will be closed and/or deleted.
You can and will be banned for inciting flame.
l dont understand why acosiating X360 with the PS3 section
1
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
l dont understand why acosiating X360 with the PS3 section


but its ints worj in 2022 )
I don't see why bumping this thread
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
I don't see why bumping this thread
It's already stickied so I don't see how this thread could be bumped...?
Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post


It's already stickied so I don't see how this thread could be bumped...?
Uhh it matters 1 year later why?
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post

Uhh it matters 1 year later why?
Thought I'd correct you.
no more Flaming about the Xbox 360 in this section since it has nothing to do with the PS3
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
Well goodjob
Can't tell if sarcastic or being for real...
sarcastic of course
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us