So many players have wallhacks

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
So many players have wallhacks
I cant play elaborately
yeah so true (
yeah ikr anyone wanna play pubs ? without cheats please =='' lets pay pubs pm me satanista201 or my fb co.aika@yahoo.com
Play clan matches , play on servers that needs high ranks.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Play clan matches , play on servers that needs high ranks.
Cheaters are around there too... can't play nicely right now.

I say:

Cheaters, cheaters everywhere.
there is to fly hack lol
yeah lol cf ph got too much cheaters =.=
cf ph only goys with 10-11 years old. they want hacks and show that for all. this is so ugly
Nag uninstall na nga lang ako ng CFPH ko kasi nakakainis na eh..
I know the site of the cheat but I can't post it here.
It's too fun to cheat but too bad when you overuse it and abuse.

Wallhack is patched already. There are no more wallhacks from CrossFire.
It's a new version of hack which is the same as wallhack.

@DOOP

Can you create some hacks now ? We've been longing for the coders of CFPH to be back !
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
I know the site of the cheat but I can't post it here.
It's too fun to cheat but too bad when you overuse it and abuse.

Wallhack is patched already. There are no more wallhacks from CrossFire.
It's a new version of hack which is the same as wallhack.

@DOOP

Can you create some hacks now ? We've been longing for the coders of CFPH to be back !
lmao i hope you know those hacks have keyloggers in them, they create hidden files on your pc which allows them to saved anything you type hint hint creditcard, paypal, other stuff if i was you id stop using them and check ur pc and btw some have RATS and if you get that your f'd because those thing can be undetectable by virus scans unless you know exactly where it is, and its never simple to find it
Quote Originally Posted by khanx2 View Post
lmao i hope you know those hacks have keyloggers in them, they create hidden files on your pc which allows them to saved anything you type hint hint creditcard, paypal, other stuff if i was you id stop using them and check ur pc and btw some have RATS and if you get that your f'd because those thing can be undetectable by virus scans unless you know exactly where it is, and its never simple to find it

Are you serious ?! So the only thing that I can left to do is... Reformat ?

But I think everything is perfectly fine. I've been using 2 Free VIP Cheats for CrossFire Philippines.
I am using the other one as 1 year until last September.

And then I am using the latest cheat of the year, the aimbot... Free VIP hack.
I have the Kaspersky Anti Virus and everything I type is protected.

I'd tried to download Keylogger software ( for my PC xD ) and then tried to type something on my laptop and it was protected by my kaspersky antivirus 2013.

Well, good luck for me though.
Thanks for your advice ! I am not one of the people who abuses cheats and hacks.

I will not use the hack for a while right now. Thanks again for your warning.
lol wallhack is patched . but 2d boxes and stw is not .
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
I know the site of the cheat but I can't post it here.
It's too fun to cheat but too bad when you overuse it and abuse.

Wallhack is patched already. There are no more wallhacks from CrossFire.
It's a new version of hack which is the same as wallhack.

@DOOP

Can you create some hacks now ? We've been longing for the coders of CFPH to be back !


---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

yep some keyloggers are meant to be not seen .
Quote Originally Posted by khanx2 View Post
lmao i hope you know those hacks have keyloggers in them, they create hidden files on your pc which allows them to saved anything you type hint hint creditcard, paypal, other stuff if i was you id stop using them and check ur pc and btw some have RATS and if you get that your f'd because those thing can be undetectable by virus scans unless you know exactly where it is, and its never simple to find it
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?