Mpgh VIP

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Mpgh VIP
Quick question, does Mpgh sell Crossfire VIP hacks anymore? I looked around couldn't find it on the site.
Nope.

VIP hacks haven't been on MPGH for years.
Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
Nope.

VIP hacks haven't been on MPGH for years.
Not years... months.
I was here in may 2012 and they had vip and re joined in oct 2012.
Quote Originally Posted by Dayton_Hacks View Post
Not years... months.
I was here in may 2012 and they had vip and re joined in oct 2012.
I guess I exaggerated it a little too much.
Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post


I guess I exaggerated it a little too much.
Lol that's funny butt yeah,,, suckss any clue why they were removed?
Quote Originally Posted by ii bandos ii View Post
Lol that's funny butt yeah,,, suckss any clue why they were removed?
Not sure if I'm correct, but there weren't coders that were willing to make VIP hacks. Not entirely sure though, if I'm wrong correct me please.
Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
Nope.

VIP hacks haven't been on MPGH for years.
Why No Vip Hack Man ? I Was About To Donaat To Get Hacks ????
Quote Originally Posted by ii bandos ii View Post
Lol that's funny butt yeah,,, suckss any clue why they were removed?
The VIP hack coder had some life issues and could not code vip hacks anymore hence the reason why MPGH discontinued vip hacks, but they will be coming back as dave has announced, maybe another 4-7 months until the vip hack coder will be back.
Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoyToy View Post
Why No Vip Hack Man ? I Was About To Donaat To Get Hacks ????
There aren't VIP coders at the moment, that's probably why.

You could donate to help keep the community alive so you could keep on getting these amazing public hacks being released by caring contributors.
VIP hacks were discontinued a long time ago.
Nope MPGH doesnt sell VIP's anymore
yes i just got ViP one With no Injector But Its detected a 1 Day ago

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

and Its Free
Quote Originally Posted by ii bandos ii View Post
Quick question, does Mpgh sell Crossfire VIP hacks anymore? I looked around couldn't find it on the site.
Actually doing VIP dosen't worth it since all the hacks are in public
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
Actually doing VIP dosen't worth it since all the hacks are in public
Isn't* and vip hacks are worth it because vip hacks always have something special that public hacks don't , more features, special features, and things that public hack creators can't create.
Quote Originally Posted by St1pe View Post
Isn't* and vip hacks are worth it because vip hacks always have something special that public hacks don't , more features, special features, and things that public hack creators can't create.
Dosen't* and you have to understand english... Try re reading what i just said.
Welcome to MPGH.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?