Round Ender
A while ago there were one or two little tools around that ended the round on the click of a button.
I'm looking for any sort of help finding out how to for example create a small CheatTable to use - what address needs to be set to what etc.
I've found the magic number in the source code thread but couldn't really determine what to do with it, I have two older ones that used to work with older MW3 versions.
Any help would be nice
I'm looking for any sort of help finding out how to for example create a small CheatTable to use - what address needs to be set to what etc.
I've found the magic number in the source code thread but couldn't really determine what to do with it, I have two older ones that used to work with older MW3 versions.
Any help would be nice


