Anyone selling Dblade for 1 life?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone selling Dblade for 1 life?
After the item hacking, I would assume the value went down. Nobody on the crowded server (forgot the name) will trade for 1 life though.
Updating this offer. I'll buy one for 1 life and 4 vit, since nobody will sell me a life for the 4 vit.
Quote Originally Posted by Turtlezz View Post
Updating this offer. I'll buy one for 1 life and 4 vit, since nobody will sell me a life for the 4 vit.
Don't be silly :P
the price of LIFE went down more then anything else.

So your just offering even more undervalue then it would have been before
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?