QuestionWriteProcessMemory For XP

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
WriteProcessMemory For XP
Code:
Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "Kernel32" (ByVal ObjeH As Integer) As Integer
Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "Kernel32" (ByVal Erişim As Integer, ByVal DeğerPointer As Integer, ByVal IşlemNO As Integer) As Integer
Private Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "Kernel32" (ByVal IşlemH As Integer, ByVal Ana As Integer, ByRef AnaBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef DeğerHack As Integer) As Integer


Dim Wolfteam As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("Wolfteam.bin")
Dim IşlemPointer As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, Wolfteam(0).Id)
WriteProcessMemory(IşlemPointer, &H344EE1C8, 9, 4, Nothing)
CloseHandle(IşlemPointer)
This Code Working On 64 Bit , But Not Working On 32 Bit

Why ? I Want Change Pointer Value On 32 Bit

Help ME !
Maybe...
Im not sure but I *think* you need to replace Lib "Kernal132" with
Lib "user32"

Im not sure but I think it might work.

Also try:
(ByVal ObjeH As Int32) As Int16
Instead of
(ByVal ObjeH As Integer) As Integer


If this doesnt work replace all "integer"'s with int32 or int16 depending on the context.

So.. yeah tell me if it works out ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by papadoo View Post
Im not sure but I *think* you need to replace Lib "Kernal132" with
Lib "user32"

Im not sure but I think it might work.

Also try:
(ByVal ObjeH As Int32) As Int16
Instead of
(ByVal ObjeH As Integer) As Integer


If this doesnt work replace all "integer"'s with int32 or int16 depending on the context.

So.. yeah tell me if it works out ^.^
There's not really a difference between integer and int32. Also, int16 is just a shorter form of int32 which means that it can't hold as much as int32 can. He's be best to use int64 (assuming the few extra bytes of memory aren't an issue).
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?