Prestige hack/level hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Prestige hack/level hack
Anyone tried if it's possible yet? Else i'll do in 10 minutes
it will probably be server sided again so it isn't possible to hack it
Yeah I bet its server sided, because why would they decrease their "security". I actually didn't know the game was out yet. I will make a small trainer for it sometime this week or next week.
Probably should
They are, as far as im concerned, cause i cant edit it.
I didn't played BO1.. but what I'm thinking is.. If it is server sided, when I'm hosting a game, shouldn't I be able to change them? cause, in some way, I am the server... I know you guys are talking about Treyarch servers of course... but someone has to send to their servers the modified stats when the game ends or whatever so they can be saved... Just thinking... Believe I'm wrong tho.
I doubt this works, but it might give an idea to someone smarter.
I ran a Powerlevel server for CoDBO1 b4 they patched it. The config settings were:
Code:
////////////////////////////////////
//DVARS to change XPS
//

//tdm based xp points
set scr_tdm_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_tdm_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_tdm_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_tdm_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_tdm_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_tdm_score_assist "500"
set scr_tdm_score_suicide "0"
set scr_tdm_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_tdm_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_tdm_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_tdm_score_challenge "500"	


//ffa based xp points
set scr_dm_score_kill "3000"                             
set scr_dm_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_dm_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_dm_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_dm_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_dm_score_suicide "0"				
set scr_dm_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_dm_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_dm_score_win "100"
set scr_dm_score_loss "100"
set scr_dm_score_tie "100"
set scr_dm_score_challenge "500"	
	
                                      
//ctf based xp points
set scr_ctf_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_ctf_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_ctf_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_ctf_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_ctf_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_ctf_score_assist "500"
set scr_ctf_score_suicide "0"
set scr_ctf_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_ctf_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_ctf_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_ctf_score_win "100"
set scr_ctf_score_loss "100"
set scr_ctf_score_tie "100"
set scr_ctf_score_capture "100"
set scr_ctf_score_defend "100"
set scr_ctf_score_challenge "500"


//koth based xp points
set scr_koth_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_koth_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_koth_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_koth_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_koth_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_koth_score_assist "500"
set scr_koth_score_suicide "0"
set scr_koth_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_koth_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_koth_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_koth_score_win "100"
set scr_koth_score_loss "100"
set scr_koth_score_tie "100"
set scr_koth_score_capture "100"
set scr_koth_score_defend "100"
set scr_koth_score_challenge "500"	


//dom based xp points
set scr_dom_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_dom_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_dom_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_dom_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_dom_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_dom_score_assist "500"
set scr_dom_score_suicide "0"
set scr_dom_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_dom_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_dom_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_dom_score_win "100"
set scr_dom_score_loss "100"
set scr_dom_score_tie "100"
set scr_dom_score_capture "100"
set scr_dom_score_defend "100"
set scr_dom_score_challenge "500"


//sd based xp points
set scr_sd_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_sd_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_sd_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_sd_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_sd_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_sd_score_assist "500"
set scr_sd_score_suicide "0"
set scr_sd_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_sd_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_sd_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_sd_score_win "100"
set scr_sd_score_loss "100"
set scr_sd_score_tie "100"
set scr_sd_score_capture "100"
set scr_sd_score_defend "100"
set scr_sd_score_challenge "500"


//twar based xp points
set scr_twar_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_twar_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_twar_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_twar_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_twar_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_twar_score_assist "500"
set scr_twar_score_suicide "0"
set scr_twar_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_twar_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_twar_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_twar_score_win "100"
set scr_twar_score_loss "100"
set scr_twar_score_tie "100"
set scr_twar_score_capture "100"
set scr_twar_score_defend "100"
set scr_twar_score_challenge "500"		
	              

//sur based xp points
//set scr_sur_score_kill "10" 
//set scr_sur_score_headshot "10"
//set scr_sur_score_assist_75 "8"
//set scr_sur_score_assist_50 "6"
//set scr_sur_score_assist_25 "4"
//set scr_sur_score_assist "2"
//set scr_sur_score_suicide "0"
//set scr_sur_score_teamkill "0"
//set scr_sur_score_dogkill "3"
//set scr_sur_score_dogassist "1"
//set scr_sur_score_win "1"
//set scr_sur_score_loss "0.5"
//set scr_sur_score_tie "0.75"
//set scr_sur_score_capture "30"
//set scr_sur_score_defend "30"
//set scr_sur_score_challenge "250"	


//sab based xp points
set scr_sab_score_kill "3000" 
set scr_sab_score_headshot "5000"
set scr_sab_score_assist_75 "1000"
set scr_sab_score_assist_50 "750"
set scr_sab_score_assist_25 "500"
set scr_sab_score_assist "500"
set scr_sab_score_suicide "0"
set scr_sab_score_teamkill "0"
set scr_sab_score_dogkill "750"
set scr_sab_score_dogassist "500"
set scr_sab_score_win "100"
set scr_sab_score_loss "100"
set scr_sab_score_tie "100"
set scr_sab_score_capture "100"
set scr_sab_score_defend "100"
set scr_sab_score_challenge "500"
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
I didn't played BO1.. but what I'm thinking is.. If it is server sided, when I'm hosting a game, shouldn't I be able to change them? cause, in some way, I am the server... I know you guys are talking about Treyarch servers of course... but someone has to send to their servers the modified stats when the game ends or whatever so they can be saved... Just thinking... Believe I'm wrong tho.
I believe p2p matchmaking is now ranked dedicated servers. Means, we don't connect to other players, we connect to a 3arc server with other players getting similar latencies.
Quote Originally Posted by marlboroboy View Post
I believe p2p matchmaking is now ranked dedicated servers. Means, we don't connect to other players, we connect to a 3arc server with other players getting similar latencies.
Yeah, I noticed that now that I have the game :3
As the servers are now dedicated servers, there is going to be no way to host PowerLevel Lobbies. Unless if you get control over the servers themselves that is
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us