WTSDayz By-passer [UNDETECTABLE] [CHEAP]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz By-passer [UNDETECTABLE] [CHEAP]
Dayz Script By-Passer

Hello,

I'm currently selling my Dayz Script By-passer, That is still working and is still Un-Detectable.
I'm also selling it for very cheap. Look down below for the prices


What does it do?
It can stop BattleEye picking up that your using "Cheat Engine" to use Wuat scripts. And getting your self a ban.
Its great if you want to hack on Non-BattleEye Servers!


Here's what i'm selling it for.

You can buy it for

1 Dayz Keys
Or
£6


Want to buy the by-passer? Add me on Skype at "Wigleg" (The one with the Chicken Avatar ONLY)

Bypasser.jpg49 KB · 4 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by fragrantparrot View Post
LOL £6 leems segit...
Errm? How could this not seem legit?
Quote Originally Posted by Wigleg View Post
Errm? How could this not seem legit?
Because all other bypasses are going for much more and they take a lot of effort to make.
Quote Originally Posted by fragrantparrot View Post
Because all other bypasses are going for much more and they take a lot of effort to make.
I sell products cheap, So people who don't have much money can buy them. Problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Wigleg View Post
I sell products cheap, So people who don't have much money can buy them. Problem?
No just seems a little strange that's all
Vouch Copy?
Quote Originally Posted by theorize View Post
Vouch Copy?
I would like to know this also.
Yeh if you prove it to someone then I will believe you
FAQ:

Yes, Its an OLD By passer that was Never Discovered.

Its cheap because I'm a nice person, And I like to sell things cheap.

Buy it if you want. It dosen't really effect my life.
Its gonna be fake.
Trust me, its so dam easy to make a .bat program. look here is my own. Take this code, put it in a text file, save the text file as dayz bypass.bat and under the title box, change the 'save type as' text document to all files. Screenshot at the bottom.
Code:
(replace these brackets and text with the 'at' sign)Echo off
title Super DayZ Bypass

:start
Echo Hello %USERNAME%
Echo BattleEye Script Detection Bypass v3
Echo Game Version: Arma2m OA Beta 1.62
Echo Date? 28/6/2020 - Dis shits from da future
Echo.
ECHO Select your Arma 2 Version,
Echo.
Echo 1. Arma2 on 1.91 (Fucking future proof)
Echo 2. 1.91 Beta 100,000
Echo 3. It doesnt matter cuz this is fake as shit.
Echo.
Echo 0. Quit
Echo.

set /p choice="Enter your choice: "
if "%choice%"=="1" goto desktop
if "%choice%"=="2" goto desktop
if "%choice%"=="3" goto desktop
if "%choice%"=="0" exit
echo Invalid choice: %choice%
echo.
pause
cls
goto start
Guys a scammer previously scammed me !!!!! dont buy this or anything from him
@catmanbredrin Hmm, seems legit. I actually forgot about this Until you posted here. I havnt sold one of these in a long time.

PS guys:

It doesn't work anymore,
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?