Simple tips that will make your computer more secure

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Simple tips that will make your computer more secure
1- Use an UPDATED Anti-Virus/Spyware/Adware. This is essential.
avg or Kaspersky is enough for that I think. btw. useing Iceword at the same time is better.

2- Don't use the same ID/Password of your game (SRO. in this case) on Forums.

3- Do NOT use illegal 3rd party programs (Cracked programs). Since most of 'em are viruses. DO NOT use bot. I know its well for some lazy bones. BUT Its danger.

4- Be careful with the files you open (recent downloads). Also I'd recommend checking every downloaded file with an anti-virus. Dont click the link if you dont know if its safe. I played wow before. e bay is the best choice for the gold =). In Sro. I choose Gk player for that. some of other 'gold sites' full with virus. Good Luck.

5- We all know this one. DO NOT share your accounts with others.

6- Keep the "Remember Me" option always checked. doing so will save you from re-typing your account info if you've had a keylogger on your computer.

7- And the last but not least. ALWAYS use a secure password.

8- DO NOT TRUST ANYONE. who knows if the person you're giving your account info has keylogger and such malicious programs on there computers. >.>
ah thanx 4 da info
were a community of hackers
i think we know this
although i didnt read it, my computer
wont be getting viruses soon
copypasta.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
copypasta.
I noe rite xD
wow dude everyone knows this shet only dum rednecks who dont know how to turn on a computer wont know this shet and no one like that is on mpgh so u common sense my friend dont worry no one will get viruses if they have correctly installed antivirus some redneck bought antiviruses but didnt know u had to install it and she was wonderin y she got keylogged thats just stupid i think we all have correctly installed antivris sofware. in retarted format= DUH
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us