[WPF] TeknoMW3 External ESP
This seems to be detected on IW5M. As I don't have time to test it myself, use it at your own risk.
Ok so you all probably saw some external ESPs leeched from master131's code...(Lovely and generous guy) who changed nothing...
Well here I gots one I ported to the private versions...Rather boring...But meh, I had it lying around and am currently bored so sue me.
I made some minor changes, mainly color changes. I found the white name color to be...well boring.
Let me make this nice and clear:
Actually...any idiot could've ported it (I hope) but I never saw it here...
So now how do you use it?
Note: You should only use this on a fast enough PC or it will be fairly inaccurate...
Obviously it's undetected on both platforms (Why would I release it otherwise?)
Anyways, I think (Though im not entirely sure, that you need .NET Framework 3.5 or something..)
If it lags for you, you can try setting the priority of the ESP's process to high or realtime.
Now onto some screenshots:
Lookie-> (Excuse my FPS rate, I'm using a crappy PC atm.)
IW5M's down atm so no screenshots for that.



Virus Scans:
External ESP.rar -> VirusTotal [0/44]ⓘ
External ESP.rar -> Jotti's Malware Scan [0/19]ⓘ
Have fun. Also give master131 a thanks/+rep if you liked this. Without him this wouldn't be here.
...Back to work.
Ok so you all probably saw some external ESPs leeched from master131's code...(Lovely and generous guy) who changed nothing...
Well here I gots one I ported to the private versions...Rather boring...But meh, I had it lying around and am currently bored so sue me.
I made some minor changes, mainly color changes. I found the white name color to be...well boring.
Let me make this nice and clear:
ALL CREDITS GO TO MASTER131 AND NOT ME!
If I am to take any credits it would be from simply downgrading the version. And changing the colors which any idiot could do.Actually...any idiot could've ported it (I hope) but I never saw it here...

So now how do you use it?
Code:
Simply run the program with the shroom icon ... I couldn't find any weed pics so shrooms would do >.< Then run IW5M/TeknoMW3. Or if it doesn't load, run MW3 first then the ESP.
FEATURES:
Code:
Since I mainly did this out of boredom and don't plan to add anything else, it will have the basic features. ESP for friends/enemies and their names. You might wanna run it in Windowed[No Boarder]
Anyways, I think (Though im not entirely sure, that you need .NET Framework 3.5 or something..)
If it lags for you, you can try setting the priority of the ESP's process to high or realtime.
Now onto some screenshots:
Teh Mofo Shots
Lookie-> (Excuse my FPS rate, I'm using a crappy PC atm.)
IW5M's down atm so no screenshots for that.



Virus Scans:
External ESP.rar -> VirusTotal [0/44]ⓘ
External ESP.rar -> Jotti's Malware Scan [0/19]ⓘ
Have fun. Also give master131 a thanks/+rep if you liked this. Without him this wouldn't be here.
...Back to work.


