WTS: AQW Account, 44 inventory, 4 bank.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
no need to trade ?
Quote Originally Posted by pisey View Post
no need to trade ?
I'm quitting this game. Might as well get some money to buy some keys in TF2.
ok Thanks.
Hey dude i'll buy it for a 25$ amazon gift card?
Whats your steam name?
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
Whats your steam name?
Neijiang

I wanna use the cash to buy something from the store so I can make trades, etc.
@JDe No thanks dude, I can't use that in TF2.
Quote Originally Posted by Floatin View Post
Neijiang

I wanna use the cash to buy something from the store so I can make trades, etc.
@JDe No thanks dude, I can't use that in TF2.
Not sure if i added the right person.
$10 Paypal Using OMM Or You First - Skype: the.tduong
You added the right one. xD
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?