LoadLibrary.exe not working

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
LoadLibrary.exe not working
I was trying to unpack cshell.dll on my own to see what the process is, but when I try to use loadlibrary.exe, it comes up with an error:

Runtime Error!

R6034

And a whole bunch of stuff after that.

And then another message comes up saying:

'Cannot find MSCVCP80.dll'

I put loadlibrary.exe right in the crossfire folder, so mscvp80.dll is in there. I tried getting a different mscvp80 but that didnt work. Im running windows 7 32 bit. Any idea as to what is wrong?
cause cshell.dll is protected
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
cause cshell.dll is protected
So How Can I MAke Block The Protector?
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
So How Can I MAke Block The Protector?
Use LoadLibrary or Bypass Crossfire!
Quote Originally Posted by hamid1655 View Post
I was trying to unpack cshell.dll on my own to see what the process is, but when I try to use loadlibrary.exe, it comes up with an error:

Runtime Error!

R6034

And a whole bunch of stuff after that.

And then another message comes up saying:

'Cannot find MSCVCP80.dll'

I put loadlibrary.exe right in the crossfire folder, so mscvp80.dll is in there. I tried getting a different mscvp80 but that didnt work. Im running windows 7 32 bit. Any idea as to what is wrong?
you can't use loadlibrary.exe anymore as @Intellectual said it's protected so you can use bypassxtrap btw i will make a tut on how to get Addys and Pointers
Quote Originally Posted by hamid1655 View Post
I was trying to unpack cshell.dll on my own to see what the process is, but when I try to use loadlibrary.exe, it comes up with an error:

Runtime Error!

R6034

And a whole bunch of stuff after that.

And then another message comes up saying:

'Cannot find MSCVCP80.dll'

I put loadlibrary.exe right in the crossfire folder, so mscvp80.dll is in there. I tried getting a different mscvp80 but that didnt work. Im running windows 7 32 bit. Any idea as to what is wrong?

You need undetect Loadlib.exe or Bypass.exe
I have, if you need just PM me!
it wont let me email you, it says i need at least 20 posts, can you just PM me the file? Thanks.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us