HelpI hate to ask this every time a new update comes out but can someone make this for me

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I hate to ask this every time a new update comes out but can someone make this for me
I once again need a client with :
Auto-Aim
Auto-Nexus
no confuse
maybe Sprite world Speed hack
and Enable connection to production servers

I hate to ask this every time but Mod selector doesn't work on Mac.
I do believe there is a mod selector for mac. Also on the side not i also believe flyrocket is going to make his client usable on mac soon.
Quote Originally Posted by RecklessCaution View Post
I do believe there is a mod selector for mac. Also on the side not i also believe flyrocket is going to make his client usable on mac soon.
Mod selector doesn't work on mac and flyrocket Oryx Domination isn't a client, it's a proxy that works with a client. People on mac are already using it.
I already use Oryx Domination
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
If someone has a mac and a D compiler, he can compile RABCDASM mac binaries.

Then, i think modSelector can be modified to use mac or windows binaries...

https://github.com/CyberShadow/RABCDAsm/downloads
GCC D Compiler for Mac OS X | Free Development software downloads at SourceForge.net

This would be a good cross platform tool
@JustAnoobROTMG I'm really not smart enough to do that otherwise I wouldn't have posted this.
Quote Originally Posted by BlitzXFire View Post
@JustAnoobROTMG I'm really not smart enough to do that otherwise I wouldn't have posted this.
Well, we need a mac user to compile RABCDASM...I cant do it myself..

And for modifying Mod selector, i was thinking about @nilly, of course
Actually, I was thinking about doing something along these lines. What I really wanted to do is import all the code into the mod selector. There really is no reason to write a bunch of files to the hard drive only to delete them later. I wanted to do all that in memory. Not only would it be faster, it should be cross platform compatible. Converting all that code might be a problem though. This is a project that I'll save for another day. I'm currently working on getting my own proxy going.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?