LightbulbRapid Fire Version 2 tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Thanks +1
For helping them and show prove to them it still working.
ⒽⒶⒸⓀⒺⓇⓁⒾⒻ➂ < It nice
Quote Originally Posted by nickxon01 View Post
Thanks +1
For helping them and show prove to them it still working.
ⒽⒶⒸⓀⒺⓇⓁⒾⒻ➂ < It nice
ⒽⒶⒸⓀⒺⓇⓁⒾⒻ➂
Hi Yuno on blackshot.. i am PangKiatBro on BS , lost temple melee only hacking remeber today?
Quote Originally Posted by WeiWeiTheHacker View Post
Hi Yuno on blackshot.. i am PangKiatBro on BS , lost temple melee only hacking remeber today?
Yuno? Who is that?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cocagy View Post
I will Give Thanks if It worked ,, i hope to Find Wallhack also
Wallhack? That's not my duty. Hope you will find it.
I will Give Thanks if It worked ,, i hope to Find Wallhack also
Rapid hack Worked Fine on Win 7 64Bit ,,,, any suggestion about Wall hack ?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by cocagy View Post
Rapid hack Worked Fine on Win 7 64Bit ,,,, any suggestion about Wall hack ?

Thanks
Sorry . I'm not sure about wall hack because i'm not using wall hack at this time.
ⒽⒶⒸⓀⒺⓇⓁⒾⒻ➂
not working on win7 32bit but work on 64bit..so sad
whats the different between Win 7 64BIT And 32 ,,,

Why always Any hack has high possible chance to be undetected in Win7 64Bit ???
Quote Originally Posted by cocagy View Post
whats the different between Win 7 64BIT And 32 ,,,

Why always Any hack has high possible chance to be undetected in Win7 64Bit ???
The different is 64 bit [Latest] 32 bit [Not latest] . I'm not sure. I'm not the one who create this hack. Go asked them.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by muelthica27 View Post
not working on win7 32bit but work on 64bit..so sad
I pity my friend too. He using win 7 32bits.
Using 64bit system and I followed the steps as hacker4life mention, able to enter the game without error but no rapid hack was activated. weird.
Not work in win7 32 bits???
Thanks for sharing this tutorial
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us