It's FINALLY HERE!!!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
perm k2. omfg
nexons way of getting kids to spend money on them.gj nexon.you have succeeded...
If i had money... If only.
lol i got 3 perms with 25k nx and 70,000 gp <3
I might as well go in game just to get those GP perms.
I'm gonna have to buy a perm... sigh. I don't play enough to build enough GP to get any thing..I only play once a week and every time I'm stuck with the fucking M16. I think I'm gonna get the P90tr perm and a perm valk and spend the rest on 100% exp passes.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I'm gonna have to buy a perm... sigh. I don't play enough to build enough GP to get any thing..I only play once a week and every time I'm stuck with the fucking M16. I think I'm gonna get the P90tr perm and a perm valk and spend the rest on 100% exp passes.
Don't waste your NX or GP; I'll gift you a perma ACR or K2

OT: Getting perm recon vest and frag pack. I have enough guns as is.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Don't waste your NX or GP; I'll gift you a perma ACR or K2

OT: Getting perm recon vest and frag pack. I have enough guns as is.
That's an awfully nice gesture from you
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I'm gonna have to buy a perm... sigh. I don't play enough to build enough GP to get any thing..I only play once a week and every time I'm stuck with the fucking M16. I think I'm gonna get the P90tr perm and a perm valk and spend the rest on 100% exp passes.
don't waste anything on passes.not worth it :/
I've got money to blow :3

Just bought arctic wolf perm, g36, k2, acr and m4 super 90.
Who wanna beat me?
already have my p90trse<3
Quote Originally Posted by ImNotASpammer View Post

Free combat Arms VIP
Free Crossfire Hacks
Moderator Positions available...

Combat Arms NA - Online
Combat Arms EU - Online
Crossfire NA - Online

Dumbass MPGH Staff:
Bro, you're going to get banned .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us