Take a look

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Take a look
Is there any kind of program or hack that you could use to detect if someone in game is hacking and or what the hack name is?

Also is there any anti crash?

Just wondering.
Could they be made?
O_O Lol, if there was, wouldn't you think Nexon would use it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Akiri View Post
O_O Lol, if there was, wouldn't you think Nexon would use it lol
Oh shit, lol.

Didn't think about that.

But wait,
What
if
they
did?


DAFAWQ?!?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

oh another question, Whats up with the players ingame with the weird names?

Also they dont show up on Line ESP and aimbots/ghost aims dont work on them.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
Oh shit, lol.

Didn't think about that.

But wait,
What
if
they
did?


DAFAWQ?!?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

oh another question, Whats up with the players ingame with the weird names?

Also they dont show up on Line ESP and aimbots/ghost aims dont work on them.
We would all be banned... but I still hack on my LTC5 so... -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Akiri View Post
We would all be banned... but I still hack on my LTC5 so... -_-
Lol, true that.

I wonder how much they would pay for a hack detector....
Starts coding. luuuuuul
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
Lol, true that.

I wonder how much they would pay for a hack detector....
Starts coding. luuuuuul
Anything is bypassable....
I'm sure someone like @master131 or @Flengo, even @Jason would come up with a bypass that doesn't let people see if they're hacking...
This won't happen, but just saying they could.
Quote Originally Posted by Akiri View Post
Anything is bypassable....
I'm sure someone like @master131 or @Flengo, even @Jason would come up with a bypass that doesn't let people see if they're hacking...
This won't happen, but just saying they could.
No they couldn't.
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
No they couldn't.
Couple ways actually.

Stop loading of EhSvc.dll and NexonGuard.aes and BlackCipher.aes and nop all the checks that go along to see if they are loaded.

Or

Bypass certain checks in each of those modules separately (easier)

Those are the only things the game uses to check for hacks.

To "detect" if someone is hacking is not possible.
@Akiri It's called blending to "Steam". Where they provide a perfect hackshield for purchased games c:
Quote Originally Posted by Princess- View Post
@Akiri It's called blending to "Steam". Where they provide a perfect hackshield for purchased games c:
That's true,
I know punkbuster is sometimes pretty good but when someone that actually knows how to code around it, it becomes shit.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I can smell hackers.
I can taste them. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


I can taste them. xD
You can taste my cock that's what.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


You can taste my cock that's what.
whoop whoop.
lol
I wish the anti-crash, i'm so tired of Combat Arms... crashing all my very good games... T_T
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?