Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    got one on 1984?
    WORST BOOK (to read) EVER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

WORST BOOK (to read) EVER
    agreed. which is why hes here i think :P hahaha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ℒεℬøss Killing Mr. Griffin By Lois Duncan
    Last edited by St1pe; 11-24-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by St1pe View Post
    Killing Mr. Griffin By Lois Duncan
    please dont troll. These essays are for high grade pieces of literature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    please dont troll. These essays are for high grade pieces of literature.
    It's for my grade 11 book essay, It's an alright book I just don't feel like reading the whole damn thing, you said "Reading lame books at school? need an essay?" so here I am asking for one..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's for my grade 11 book essay, It's an alright book I just don't feel like reading the whole damn thing, you said "Reading lame books at school? need an essay?" so here I am asking for one..
    lmao. are you serious? ive never even heard of that book. I dont have an essay for it. lol Grade 11 is more like "Lord of the flies" and "Catcher in the rye"

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

nvm got one. whats your email?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lmao. are you serious? ive never even heard of that book. I dont have an essay for it. lol Grade 11 is more like "Lord of the flies" and "Catcher in the rye"

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

nvm got one. whats your email?
    xtimepb@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Btw i'm in a ghetto school and we read lower class shit. x_x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    xtimepb@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Btw i'm in a ghetto school and we read lower class shit. x_x

sent lmao. this essay is perfect if you dont want to read the book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So many spelling errors, and its very short tbh.
    I read the book Killing Mr. Griffin, by Lois Duncan. There was an English teacher, Mr. Griffin, which nobody liked. Especially one particular group of friends. They disliked him so much that they wanted to try and scare him some how. He was a tough teacher, and didn’t give anyone an A. Not even the smartest student, Susan McConnell.
    One day after school, Mark told his friends his idea of what to do to take care of Mr. Griffin. He decided that they should threaten to kill him so he would give them better grades. But not actually kill him. After some convincing, all Mark’s friends agreed to his plan.
    The day came when they carried out their plan, and got Mr. Griffin where they wanted him. All alone, tied up in the mountains. Susan and David were worried about Mr. Griffin, so after a couple of hours they just went to check on him. But when they got there, they found and realized that Mr. Griffin was dead! They panicked, and didn’t know what to do. They went back and told the others. They had to figure out something to do, but what?
    They finally all promised each other that they wouldn’t tell anyone what had happened. They just had to cover up all the evidence that might lead to them. Mark was willing to do anything to do that!
    After a few days, Mr. Griffin’s disappearance was on the news. Of course, no one knew where Mr. Griffin really was, and what had actually happened to him. It was hard for them to keep it in. They all felt so bad, except for Mark.
    Mark was the leader of this plan, and he secretly did things to cover up evidence that his friends didn’t know about. Not at first anyway. He killed David’s, but Susan figured that out. He also tried to kill Susan because she was going to tell the police the whole story. She couldn’t stand keeping it in anymore. But after a while, people started putting things together and figured out what had really happened. They knew who had actually killed Mr. Griffin. What was going to happen to them now? They didn’t know! They all wished that they wouldn’t have went along with Mark, but were glad they didn’t have to hold this huge secret in anymore!
    I would recommend you to read this book if you like mystery. I loved it and thought it was a great book. It keeps your attention through the whole thing with all the suspense.

thats all there is o_O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So many spelling errors, and its very short tbh.
    I read the book Killing Mr. Griffin, by Lois Duncan. There was an English teacher, Mr. Griffin, which nobody liked. Especially one particular group of friends. They disliked him so much that they wanted to try and scare him some how. He was a tough teacher, and didn’t give anyone an A. Not even the smartest student, Susan McConnell.
    One day after school, Mark told his friends his idea of what to do to take care of Mr. Griffin. He decided that they should threaten to kill him so he would give them better grades. But not actually kill him. After some convincing, all Mark’s friends agreed to his plan.
    The day came when they carried out their plan, and got Mr. Griffin where they wanted him. All alone, tied up in the mountains. Susan and David were worried about Mr. Griffin, so after a couple of hours they just went to check on him. But when they got there, they found and realized that Mr. Griffin was dead! They panicked, and didn’t know what to do. They went back and told the others. They had to figure out something to do, but what?
    They finally all promised each other that they wouldn’t tell anyone what had happened. They just had to cover up all the evidence that might lead to them. Mark was willing to do anything to do that!
    After a few days, Mr. Griffin’s disappearance was on the news. Of course, no one knew where Mr. Griffin really was, and what had actually happened to him. It was hard for them to keep it in. They all felt so bad, except for Mark.
    Mark was the leader of this plan, and he secretly did things to cover up evidence that his friends didn’t know about. Not at first anyway. He killed David’s, but Susan figured that out. He also tried to kill Susan because she was going to tell the police the whole story. She couldn’t stand keeping it in anymore. But after a while, people started putting things together and figured out what had really happened. They knew who had actually killed Mr. Griffin. What was going to happen to them now? They didn’t know! They all wished that they wouldn’t have went along with Mark, but were glad they didn’t have to hold this huge secret in anymore!
    I would recommend you to read this book if you like mystery. I loved it and thought it was a great book. It keeps your attention through the whole thing with all the suspense.

thats all there is o_O

ya man. Its a shit book. If you read a classic or something it would have like 10essays talking about themes and shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ya man. Its a shit book. If you read a classic or something it would have like 10essays talking about themes and shit.
    iight, thanks though will help me I guess xD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    iight, thanks though will help me I guess xD.
    ya haha, let me know when you read a real book :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ya haha, let me know when you read a real book :P
    Alright haha, would you possibly be able to send me everything you have? Would be nice to be ready for everything xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast