Can someone make me an korean warrock account. Cause i heard that korean warrock is much better.
it sucks... everyone there lags like shit...
Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee
it sucks... everyone there lags like shit...
When I played, I only had like 150ms. Not that laggy.
I don't really recommend playing on it because every one of those Koreans suck so bad.
A long time ago when I used to play on KoWarRock with my friend there was this Korean sniper dude and we were dead waiting to respawn. This is on Marien, btw. Anyway, the sniper kid stands on top of the blown-up vehicle over on the south side. He stands on top of it right, and hes a sniper looking at the opposite wall he should be. Hes getting shot and he continues to stand there looking the wrong way. He obviously died but it was the funniest damn thing ever.
the only thing those noobs do is jump and shoot...